User Controls

Is anyone near a Rock Bottom Brewery or a TGI Fridays?

Misterigh Houston
    I have three $25 gift cards for Rock Bottom and one $100 gift card for TGI Fridays. The only places near me have permanentely closed.

I can send the track data if anyone is interested in buying for Bitcoin.

Or maybe we could have some kind of contest.

What should be done?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    you're that much of a broke weird loser you would try to charge people on this website bitcoin for fucking TGI friday gift certificates?

Kill yourself, I bet you would just go there by yourself and cry into a banana split
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    IM SO DESPERATE TO GO TO TGI FRIDAYS WITHOUT PAYiNG FULL PRICE I WILL SEND A WEIRD INTERNET STRANGER BITCOIN

Wow, you are a complete fucking loser, your whole gimmick is "hehehe I have a mysterious way to get gift cards amicoolyet?"

Fuck I used to card gyft everyday and I was nowhere near the faggot you were and I was bored af by myself on house arrest all day, jumpin jesus murphy you're a bad little queer
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol i live down the street from tgi friday down by the bat bridge, i love that place, can you hook me up and i'll be grateful.
    Originally posted by Sudo IM SO DESPERATE TO GO TO TGI FRIDAYS WITHOUT PAYiNG FULL PRICE I WILL SEND A WEIRD INTERNET STRANGER BITCOIN

Wow, you are a complete fucking loser, your whole gimmick is "hehehe I have a mysterious way to get gift cards amicoolyet?"

Fuck I used to card gyft everyday and I was nowhere near the faggot you were and I was bored af by myself on house arrest all day, jumpin jesus murphy you're a bad little queer

ahhh i didn't read all of his op, fuck that guy
    lol what a bunch democrats, this would never happen at my fridays, the fat black bitch looks like she wanted to bite the whyte gorl, her fatass already hasn't had enough to eat?

Misterigh Houston
    Originally posted by Sudo IM SO DESPERATE TO GO TO TGI FRIDAYS WITHOUT PAYiNG FULL PRICE I WILL SEND A WEIRD INTERNET STRANGER BITCOIN

Thanks for your effort.
Jump to Top