User Controls

Interesting youtube documentaries

Octavian motherfucker
    What we all been watching?
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    only docu's i ever and or recently watched is true crim related. example serial murderers/killers...sometimes some death row like confession shit...where like they serve X amount yrs in prison/death row...and are found to be innocent. psychological shit like profiling the killers/motives/backgrounds. always ate that shit up

i guess horror movie docu's are good but usually seen them all in the lists and what not so nothing new or recently watched there. still the interest is always there if they add shit i haven't seen

i use to watch biography...usually on some famous actor i admired/looked up to one time or another. example jack nicholson, denzel, gene hackman...many others but i'm not listing them all. usually something about their childhoods or personal quirks i can realte to or possibly have like them

the roman empire fascinates me to no end especially the infamous emperors like caligula and nero. even tiberius. fuck the depravity those niggers got away with on a secondly never mind every day basis...i wish i lived during that time...i would give them a run for their money BECAUSE I COULD GET AWAY WITH IT...and i would laugh and cum all over their living and dead bodies
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Yeah Roman Empire always fascinates me. It goes boring as fuck after Constantine though I find.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Not a documentary but I like these short videos:

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    its not a documentry per se' but I listen to the higher side chats podcast regularly. Its cool if you're into paranormal stuff
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby its not a documentry per se' but I listen to the higher side chats podcast regularly. Its cool if you're into paranormal stuff

Yeah "Bedtime Stories" is a great channel on there.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCD4-G3Aokt2sM7TYQV2HmA

Some scary shit on there bro.
Jump to Top