User Controls

Dailymail Vote bot.

https://github.com/filtration/WindowsApplication3

Written in shitvb... Took a few minutes, removed cookie container, so you'll have to get the cookies on initial visit for post request, rest is self-explanatory.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Pretty cool. Why did you write it in VB though?
    Pretty cool. Why did you write it in VB though?

Don't know really. Thought I'd give it a try, contrary to popular belief, it's no longer a bad language. Can do a lot of the things c#, c and C++ can do.I might make a few more programs in VB so I have that knowlegde too, but I'll mainly stick to c# or c

p.s I'm creating a twitter account create with follow feature, I'll message you once it's done so I can test it on one of your accounts.
    Don't know really. Thought I'd give it a try, contrary to popular belief, it's no longer a bad language. Can do a lot of the things c#, c and C++ can do.I might make a few more programs in VB so I have that knowlegde too, but I'll mainly stick to c# or c

p.s I'm creating a twitter account create with follow feature, I'll message you once it's done so I can test it on one of your accounts.

Message me on Twitter then. Also, VB is the language Word Macros are written in, well VBA to be exact but they're basically the same. You should write a lulzy Macro and send it to people with a Word doc.
    Message me on Twitter then. Also, VB is the language Word Macros are written in, well VBA to be exact but they're basically the same. You should write a lulzy Macro and send it to people with a Word doc.

whats your @name?
    whats your @name?

You already know this.
    You already know this.

I forgot. :(
    I forgot. :(

If the Faceless account is still up i will DM you.
    If the Faceless account is still up i will DM you.

I think I renamed that, y u no pm on here?
    Originally posted by Iam I think I renamed that, y u no pm on here?

Does it work? I thin i sent you a message on the githubz.
Jump to Top