User Controls

Alright who broke

Technologist victim of incest
    Totse2k?

Bunch of meanies😁
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    You did. Society did.
    Rip remaining mental stability
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Technologist Totse2k?

Bunch of meanies😁

The question you should be asking yourself is who broke you.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    NEVER BEEN. with a broke ass nigga. I have been and am fortunate there. I always get what I want from men. Women? fuck them, their babies inside them. their happiness...they have it coming alive or dead...both for her and their fucking cunt worthless baby(ies)even if I don't have anything to do with them suffering and being killed. They deserve that much and worse.
    I am broke spent it all on weed and Jager
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I am broke spent it all on weed and Jager

Weed and Jager

Yeah thats my favorite flavor

Don't save no weed for later

I got Jaeger in my percolater

The bong water of gladiators and I

Smoke green like Darth Vader

Yeah thats my favorite flavor

My weed and my Jager
    I also got a bean and cheese burrito it was pretty dank I have been trying non meat burritos i think ill do ground soy next
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I also got a bean and cheese burrito it was pretty dank I have been trying non meat burritos i think ill do ground soy next
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Weed n whiskey makes me frisky!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Bring back the BeigeWarlock!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    peedy is a good guy but sometimes its hard to tell if he's just trolling or if he's generally angry, we've had very good conversations on tc in the past about dr mike and punk rock music but sometimes he gets really mad for no reason. And I've actually talked shit to assclowns like mal that would close him cam just because she didn't want him talking to me.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby peedy is a good guy but sometimes its hard to tell if he's just trolling or if he's generally angry, we've had very good conversations on tc in the past about dr mike and punk rock music but sometimes he gets really mad for no reason. And I've actually talked shit to assclowns like mal that would close him cam just because she didn't want him talking to me.

A lot the time, he's genuinely angry. So angry that he could kill you in a fit of rage by caning you over the head until you can no longer fend off the blows.
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by -SpectraL A lot the time, he's genuinely angry. So angry that he could kill you in a fit of rage by caning you over the head until you can no longer fend off the blows.

Youre one of those trolls where its hard to tell if youre self aware or not

Anyway PD is a good gont, he just has flare ups during inclement weather and gets confused
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I'm not broke yet,, I woke with a serious case of wood dik bout midnight last night
    Originally posted by López Obrador Joto most likely the same means that your ass sphincter was broke, you whoring pinko faggot

calm down
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Op are your glasses bulletproof cuz they look like it
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    threads like this tbqh
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by cigreting Op are your glasses bulletproof cuz they look like it

No Cig🤓

My glasses are not thick at all. I can see why you say that, but that’s just the light shining in my glasses.

😝
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
Jump to Top