User Controls

What kind of a faggot gets angry at work

My boss used to always yell and scream. One time he yelled SHIT in front of a mormon family and he would always pop blood vessels in his eye. I was just getting a coffee and this dude was yelling at the girl to help but she was making my bagel and she put THE BIGGEST GLOB of cream cheese i ever seen in my life holy shit she put half the tub on my bagel

I think she was having a panic attack or something this is not normal amount

Because they are good little yesman cogs in the machine
    Anger is fear announced
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Is that your new lappy?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Sometimes you have to get mad to get a point across. If you were giving your money away to a person and wanting them to do something, and they weren't doing it, you might get mad too. Or maybe you wouldn't care, which is the ultimate form of being cucked- letting your employee do whatever and just smiling and paying them anyway.
    Originally posted by mmQ Sometimes you have to get mad to get a point across. If you were giving your money away to a person and wanting them to do something, and they weren't doing it, you might get mad too. Or maybe you wouldn't care, which is the ultimate form of being cucked- letting your employee do whatever and just smiling and paying them anyway.

I have hired my friends before and yeah sometimes they fuck up but I never get mad at them. Even when I sold weed in highschool and my friends lost hundreds of dollars doing dumb shit why would I get angry? they know they fucked up. Maybe I can just communicate well I don't need to rely on yelling to get a point across

Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Is that your new lappy?

The windows xp looking like a bitch I even unplugged it because I only have two holes one for my phone one for good lappy. I need to get a power bar today with muh welfare money
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I have hired my friends before and yeah sometimes they fuck up but I never get mad at them. Even when I sold weed in highschool and my friends lost hundreds of dollars doing dumb shit why would I get angry? they know they fucked up. Maybe I can just communicate well I don't need to rely on yelling to get a point across

Well sure that's the hope. Ideally you train your employee and they understand and know what their job is and how to do it, and you have no issues. If you're dudes were losing hundreds of dollars and you didnt get mad, then they might just do it again. You cant be a pushover either. Communicating well would mean letting them know that it's their job to not lose hundreds of dollars of product or money that belongs to you.

Like a sports coach. All the players clearly know their job descriptions so when they fuck off or do something wrong that was clearly avoidable, sometimes you gots to raise your down and show you're not fucking around. The weak coaches never show much emotion and rarely win championships.
    Originally posted by mmQ then they might just do it again.

They tried their best. We were all in it together so if they lose they don't get paid and take all the risk for nothing.

Sports are different.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Sometimes I get mad at work. Like when Chris shows up drunk and I ask him to just get a to-go bowl of gumbo to go because I know that's all he can handle, while I bust my ass doing literally 10x the work, and then he takes 5 minutes and fills it with jambalaya which he also spills over the counter and floor. Something like that causes me to raise my voice a little bit and get mad at him. If I just laugh it enables him to think it's funny too and that he can always be drunk at work because we all love it and think it's just a funny time for all.
Jump to Top