User Controls

why does she want to „pack my bags and explore that beautiful country”

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    right after she gets back and shes there constsntly anyway? is she autistic or something? than she complains about the racism and cultre toward others in her videos and next second she wants to pack her bags and go there? isnt this sign of autism?

another question, why is it the only females that i ever have sex with are autistic?
    She just needs some good dick like any other whiny woman. A woman getting good dick is a quiet obedient woman.
    my life story: only females like her the weird or undesirable or autistic.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson She just needs some good dick like any other whiny woman. A woman getting good dick is a quiet obedient woman.

We should just ask your two ex-wives, I guess?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat right after she gets back and shes there constsntly anyway? is she autistic or something? than she co plains about the racism and cukture toward others in her videos and next second she wants to pack her bags and go there? isnt this sign of autism?

I love how much she triggers you

Originally posted by Wariat another wuestion, why is it the only females that i ever have sex with are autistic?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by stl1 We should just ask your two ex-wives, I guess?

Didn't you give your ex-wife AIDS?
    What's the problem
    Originally posted by stl1 We should just ask your two ex-wives, I guess?

they were never whiny though...
    lol now shes deleting my anti pollack comments.
    lol read her comment section on her vid. its full of nationalist pollacks being pollacks and hypocrytes and haters and refusing to leave britain and the usa where theyre not wanted but talking shit about people from poorer countries in poland. why dont you guys invade the comment section and tell them what americans and brits think of them? i seriously think thy dont get it. they actually think theyre wanted wnd liked everywhere wnd hitler was a bad guy but they act like theyre some superior pollacks ace or something and this pesky chick is cheering them on.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat

She tries to fend off any criticism by being self loathing.

I fucking hate this this bitch and hope she gets gang raped. Ugly fucking cunt.
    hmm
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Octavian She tries to fend off any criticism by being self loathing.

I fucking hate this this bitch and hope she gets gang raped. Ugly fucking cunt.

She could be your sister.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Wait, is this why you're so obsessed, you fucked her?
    Octavian motherfucker
    She focuses a lot on pre empted critical response, even before anyone has criticised, e.g. Wariat lol
    Octavian motherfucker
    It's a defence mech to say, "meh, I don't care," when infact they fucking do.
    lol
    hmm
Jump to Top