User Controls

Jackie chan at ground zero telling it how it is

Corona-chan African Astronaut
    Turn on subtitles

It's over, China is finished and will be a memory of the past.
    Are you ready for the Japanese century?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I thought you were leaving.
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Imagine living in commie cyber dystopia China. You get your WeChat account deleted for listening to the wrong people on it. Probably affects your social credit score also. Uh oh better not and download The Great Nation so i can have glorious leader Xi Jingping speak communist talking points right into my brain. better yet put it on on all my smart devices, so my credit score goes up and i can take a real mode of transportation out of here before i am caught in the next wave of quarantines where they lock down millions of citizens with the stroke of a pen or a push of the button.

Sounds great.
    Originally posted by Sophie Imagine living in commie cyber dystopia China. You get your WeChat account deleted for listening to the wrong people on it. Probably affects your social credit score also. Uh oh better not and download The Great Nation so i can have glorious leader Xi Jingping speak communist talking points right into my brain. better yet put it on on all my smart devices, so my credit score goes up and i can take a real mode of transportation out of here before i am caught in the next wave of quarantines where they lock down millions of citizens with the stroke of a pen or a push of the button.

Sounds great.
    It would be even more great if you wouldn't be gray haired and a nonce
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It would be even more great if you wouldn't be gray haired and a nonce

We got my favorite little princess here.
    Lol fuck you Lanny.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    That f-ilter is hilarious lol
    So it’s not just me who thought it was weird that this one is being called “coronavirus” and not “SARS” even though it’s the same virus just a different strain.

Like if there’s a new influenza they call it bird flu or swine flu or whatever, they don’t just make up a totally different name
    Originally posted by Sophie Imagine living in commie cyber dystopia China. You get your WeChat account deleted for listening to the wrong people on it. Probably affects your social credit score also. Uh oh better not and download The Great Nation so i can have glorious leader Xi Jingping speak communist talking points right into my brain. better yet put it on on all my smart devices, so my credit score goes up and i can take a real mode of transportation out of here before i am caught in the next wave of quarantines where they lock down millions of citizens with the stroke of a pen or a push of the button.

Sounds great.

The kikes and leftists want to bring that to the US.
    Sites like joogle and fecalberg are trojans.
    Originally posted by Sophie We got my favorite little princess here.

Do whut?
    Originally posted by Fox So it’s not just me who thought it was weird that this one is being called “coronavirus” and not “SARS” even though it’s the same virus just a different strain.

Like if there’s a new influenza they call it bird flu or swine flu or whatever, they don’t just make up a totally different name

because bat flu sounds awkward.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny because bat flu sounds awkward.

Sounds like a Chinese name
    batman is chinese ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny because bat flu sounds awkward.

But it’s not a flu it’s a coronavirus. So why did they call it SARS 15 years ago and not that? And why is almost nobody in the media or government mentioning the fact that they’re the same virus
    Originally posted by Fox But it’s not a flu it’s a coronavirus. So why did they call it SARS 15 years ago and not that? And why is almost nobody in the media or government mentioning the fact that they’re the same virus

everybody are saying that.

sars is the syndrome, like aids.

now they're referring to the virus specifically.
    Originally posted by 脆皮肛門 我中國人。我玩把戲。我把蝙蝠病毒放在你的臉上.

吸它

C.

for facebook translate.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Turkey is a country of elevated, harsh terrain.
    Originally posted by k­roz the #metoo poster child turkey is a fine thanksgiving meal

So is your mom, even tho I eat it errr night
    Originally posted by k­roz the #metoo poster child poor retarded bastard. cant even complete a simple sentence without your brain damage preventing a coherent thought.

thats really rich coming from a gont that can't complete a sentence with out being severely butt hurt over me. you've literally followed me around for several years on here and nothings going to change, can't you go to another forum and get booted from it for being a dumbass?
Jump to Top