User Controls

S00p3r c00l h4xx0r d3v c1ub d00d!1

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Time to brush up on your l33t speak bitches because i am looking for developers that focus on security(Also Lanny). All languages welcome, the point is to make some dank ass h4xx1ng tools and the occasional malwarez. Exploit development, CTF design and rolling your own distros is encouraged. I currently have:

Two full stack developers, a web developer, me(As you know i do python, bash and infosec) and possibly another python dev.

Now you don't need to be a genius but at least reasonably proficient in one or two interpreted languages or a compiled language. Basic principles of OPSEC and a bit of experience in infosec is never bad.

If this sounds like the thing you would like to be a part of, suggest a secure means of communications for me to reach you at and i will set you up.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Sounds interesting but I think my skills are a bit to low. I'd like to i̶n̶v̶e̶s̶t̶i̶g̶a̶t̶e̶ follow the progress
    Sounds interesting but I think my skills are a bit to low. I'd like to i̶n̶v̶e̶s̶t̶i̶g̶a̶t̶e̶ follow the progress

Java and C will do nicely imho, but the choice is up to you. Also, no need to fear the van, we're just a group of programmers developing stuff.
    3V312y 1 h343 15 4 |\|0013

3x(3p+ 4 |\|\3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    3V312y 1 h343 15 4 |\|0013

3x(3p+ 4 |\|\3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're hired.
    Merlin Houston
    I'll implement the fizzbuzz library.

In all seriousness I'm interested, but realistically won't be very useful.
    I'll implement the fizzbuzz library.

In all seriousness I'm interested, but realistically won't be very useful.

Are you reasonably proficient in any particular language? The club is also about learning and i would enjoy having a couple of people from here in there as well. Post an email address at which i can reach you and i will provide you with more details if you'd like me too. I will sign my email with PGP so you can verify it's me.
    Merlin Houston
    Are you reasonably proficient in any particular language? The club is also about learning and i would enjoy having a couple of people from here in there as well. Post an email address at which i can reach you and i will provide you with more details if you'd like me too. I will sign my email with PGP so you can verify it's me.

It would be an honor to join your seekrit club. I'm pretty competent with any scritpting language (whether it's webdev or making a program/api wrapper or whatever), used to be up to speed with java, but am too lazy for that these days. Also know a shitload about PKI, but if I could exploit that I'd be working for the nasa.
    It would be an honor to join your seekrit club. I'm pretty competent with any scritpting language (whether it's webdev or making a program/api wrapper or whatever), used to be up to speed with java, but am too lazy for that these days. Also know a shitload about PKI, but if I could exploit that I'd be working for the nasa.

Awesome, shot you a message. Forgot to mention though that we should try to keep our identities from here separate from our identities there.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I know how to log into the interwebs and reset my router when it's acting up. Count me in.
    I know how to log into the interwebs and reset my router when it's acting up. Count me in.

I can give you a crash course in computer science here in T&T first, after that we'll see.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I can give you a crash course in computer science here in T&T first, after that we'll see.

kkk. What's my first assignment?
    kkk. What's my first assignment?

Your first assignment is for you to try to figure out which area of computer science interests you the most. Is it making software, is it hardware? Do you want to know how websites work, or other kinds of programs like games work? Do you want to know how things on the internet that are not websites work? Like networks and protocols? A big hurdle in the very beginning would be all the technical jargon i would imagine.
    H337 Yung Blood
    K, I know some python and im learning c, would be kewl to know like mided peeps, i also know html and css. I have been using A GNU/linux os for about 2.5 years.
    K, I know some python and im learning c, would be kewl to know like mided peeps, i also know html and css. I have been using A GNU/linux os for about 2.5 years.

Fake ass wigga!! Ban all wiggas!! Sc for CE!!

Got a github?
    Also Merlin, your presence is approved and officially requested for brainstroming purposes.
    Loptr Yung Blood
    I'd be willing to contribute to this if it's still a thing
    I'd be willing to contribute to this if it's still a thing

It's still a thing, do you have a github or something i could check out?
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    The Screaming Electrons
Jump to Top