User Controls

I am not work focused

I do all of this but I am chronically unemployed. I don't chit chat or fuck around, I'm pretty productive and I motivate others

But I'm so disillusioned with society that I just don't care.
    I recommend it
    I do almost none of this shit and am highly successful (by societal standards). You just have to play by society’s rules, when you get back home you can still shitpost on NIS. It’s all about compartmentalization
    Your very naughty and need to be spanked. Now, climb onto my John Deere tractor as I slowly rev the engine
    Originally posted by Fox I do almost none of this shit and am highly successful (by societal standards). You just have to play by society’s rules when you get back home you can still shitpost on NIS. It’s all about compartmentalization

I do. I am a law abiding citizen and I conform to all the social expectations but I still find myself isolated and unable to relate to anything.

Society makes me depressed which makes me not want to work. I don't blame society, I blame myself for not being satisfied by anything 'normal'

"A new review by the Institute for Work and Health has found that while generic cognitive behavioural therapy can help employees with symptoms of depression remain at work, it doesn’t have an effect on helping them return to their jobs."

https://www.benefitscanada.com/news/work-focused-cbt-can-help-depressed-employees-remain-on-the-job-114005
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I do. I am a law abiding citizen

Meth is a controlled substance and it’s use for recreational purposes is outlawed
    This is now a CBT thread
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    How do you 2 even get the rent paid?
    Originally posted by Fox Meth is a controlled substance and it’s use for recreational purposes is outlawed

I don't even do it that much unless I work because working sober is for homosexuals
Jump to Top