User Controls

they should make mods like these for all new games

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    so people with old computers can play them. i guess now i can play it as long as i install this on my 2009 mac with hd4670? in windows bootcamp?

Octavian motherfucker
    Shit
    Why are you asking this question? Do you seriously expect any of us to tell you if you can play this game on an old Mac in bootcamp? Figure it out you fucking defective retard. That’s what google is for. Stop making threads
    Doom2 was better and that came out in '94.
    Splam African Astronaut
    Yes some people back in the day would manually decrease textures etc.

Games use lower polygon models and lower res textures for showing distance renderings. Some games when you run on lower graphics settings will use these lower resolution models.

But yes it'd be awesome if all games had their rendering engines moddable. Hell most games aren't even moddable at all anymore. If they were I'd still be modding them.
    but the weird thing is a lot of new games wont even let you run them like wuake champions. I wonder if it got modded like this or was made to be playable on an older pc if you could somehow bypass that start up screen without getting an error or message your system cannot run it?
    Splam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat but thew eird thing is a lot of new games wont even elt you run them like wuake champions. i womder if it got modded like this or was made to be playable on an older pc if you could somehow bypass that start up screen without getting an error or message your system csnt run it?

What's worse is when they force Direct X compatibility. Like HALO, Sea of Thieves, bunch of Microsoft games mostly. They require the latest windows with the latest direct X, which also your GPU needs to be capable of.

They could make it run on older hardware, but they want people to upgrade to the latest windows and buy new hardware. Microsoft shouldn't be allowed to make games.
    isnt it mostly other companies like epic doing it with microsoft’s blessings?
    i really do wish i could play quake champions no reason not to allow more of a player base.
Jump to Top