User Controls

Poll: Is poast a faggot for barely contributing to THE 100% custom LOLcat LONGEST THREAD IN THE WORLD?

A tale about the origins of OMGPLZDNTBAN

OMGPLZUNBAN Tuskegee Airman
    I was a wee lad in high school when I was shown Totse. Before that I was shown AngryMonkeyLove forums. Still have the shirt WifeDead made for Convict that he gave away from his site. Totse days I was just a retard. Didn't even know what a spammer was.

Then everyone moved to Zoklet after high school because Totse got shut down. That's when Poast showed me how to be not only be an asshole in real life, but a bigger asshole online. One time I made a bunch of fast food named accounts and saved them. The hamburglar, Ronald Macdonald, and a bunch of others. So with an old loser buddy of mine we started spamming. Probably that large image of spam that would would take up half the page. We got banned six times and took a smoke break. We came back in to a mod post saying he finally dealt with us. Nope. I had more accounts and we posted in the thread under other names from fast food I forget now posting, "Glad that's over. That was getting annoying."

So when I finally got banned by my IP or what ever I tried to make another account. But they would get banned immediatly everytime before I even posted. I finally was over it and tried the user name OMGPLZDNTBAN. It didn't get banned. Well howdy doody.

I ran with it getting banned for no reason once and trying to get Fish into Zoklet court with Harvey Dent as my attourney. He never responded but he knew what was up. So Poast tells me about this shit hole of a site thousands of miles away and even more years later. I stuck with the name. I didn't post for a while and lost my pass word. I I Make OMGPLZUNBAN and ask mods to release my original account. Who wants that shitty of a name? Only one faggot would claim that. No go.

Moral of the story is, if you want to be taken seriously, use a DNT in your name. I don't know if it has to be capitalized but it didn't hurt.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by OMGPLZUNBAN I was a wee lad in high school when I was shown Totse. Before that I was shown AngryMonkeyLove forums. Still have the shirt WifeDead made for Convict that he gave away from his site. Totse days I was just a retard. Didn't even know what a spammer was.

Then everyone moved to Zoklet after high school because Totse got shut down. That's when Poast showed me how to be not only be an asshole in real life, but a bigger asshole online. One time I made a bunch of fast food named accounts and saved them. The hamburglar, Ronald Macdonald, and a bunch of others. So with an old loser buddy of mine we started spamming. Probably that large image of spam that would would take up half the page. We got banned six times and took a smoke break. We came back in to a mod post saying he finally dealt with us. Nope. I had more accounts and we posted in the thread under other names from fast food I forget now posting, "Glad that's over. That was getting annoying."

So when I finally got banned by my IP or what ever I tried to make another account. But they would get banned immediatly everytime before I even posted. I finally was over it and tried the user name OMGPLZDNTBAN. It didn't get banned. Well howdy doody.

I ran with it getting banned for no reason once and trying to get Fish into Zoklet court with Harvey Dent as my attourney. He never responded but he knew what was up. So Poast tells me about this shit hole of a site thousands of miles away and even more years later. I stuck with the name. I didn't post for a while and lost my pass word. I I Make OMGPLZUNBAN and ask mods to release my original account. Who wants that shitty of a name? Only one faggot would claim that. No go.

Moral of the story is, if you want to be taken seriously, use a DNT in your name. I don't know if it has to be capitalized but it didn't hurt.

They banned you for using multiple accounts? What are you? A retard? What were you trying to prove?
    Not going to lie. That's some funny stuff cuz. Wish it was like that now but multiple accounts are frowned upon. Unless you're on face book I guess.
    I have about 200 alts
Jump to Top