User Controls

The Wariat Gallery of Autism

Octavian motherfucker
    Please post all your shit drawings in this thread for review.

Thanks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Also what did you do to get sent to prison?
    Octavian motherfucker

Here we have, "medieval hoody in orange pants and giant eagle-seagull"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker

"Thalidomide fights off giant hedgehog with Alopecia"
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    i can't draw for shit but when i shit it is the most enticing shit you'll ever come across.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Have you even seen mobile games artwork?
    Originally posted by Octavian

Here we have, "medieval hoody in orange pants and giant eagle-seagull"

I think the castle represents "the father", note the visible face within the windows and drawbridge smile...along with a cheeky orange tuft of hair in the middle of the head. Clearly it represents an authority figure looming over our hero who stands in an openly submissive position to "the father".

I suspect this comes from long deep seated pain in the artists past, probably sex abuse.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Ah yes and if we look a bit further into the drawing we can see that the artist has managed to remove his father’s “penis” with his sword and left it lying there on the hill.
    Indeed indeed.../rubs chin
    why dont you fuys talk all that shit to Zoe quinn on twitter and see whta she says. about her bullshit and her bullshit metoo moment.
    the great artist zoe quinn lmao.
    Originally posted by Wariat why dont you fuys talk all that shit to Oe quinn on twitter and see whta she says. about her bullshit and her bullshit metoo moment.

It's seems we struck a nerve.
    well doesnt anyone who criticise her stick her nerve wnd get banned across social media like shit twitter or some shit?
    Originally posted by Wariat well doesnt anyone who criticise her stick her nerve wnd get banned across social media like shit twitter or some shit?

I don't know who the fuck-a-doodle-do you are talking about, I'm all about critiquing your work.
    Octavian motherfucker

Here we have "Stabbed up Moon warrior on starving giraffe horse".

I love how some Joker has put the draw bridge on stilts.

Ha! Not today, moon warrior.
    "not today moon warrior", a great title for a great work of art.
    Looks like our arteest is removing public viewing rights...
    Octavian motherfucker
    The gallery is quiet we need more visitors.

Nonce, paint us something we can all laugh at.
Jump to Top