User Controls

Have you ever used a Ouija Board?

Misterigh Houston
    I have not.

Have you?
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    I don't need one.
    Yes. I also pushed the pointer where i wanted it to go just like everyone else and freaked the girls who were present out.

"t a k e y o u r p a n t s o f f j u l i e t h e s p i r i t s d e m a n d i t"
    Octavian motherfucker
    No only faggits do them
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    YES. YAYS...more than a dozen times. Mostly shit but on a couple occasions in the ol house I grew up in freaked the fuck out of me. I was joined by a couple siblings and close friends...one of thos close friends wanted to communicate with a "spirit" she had been talking to..so to speak named Adrian..but WE all got in contact with someone caliming to be Adrian and turned to be a long dead relative off mine and seemed to know shit most of us knew and many secrets revealed. Ddidn't have much to go on or living relatives to confirm shit was real but those that were tracked thousands of miles away confirmed shit we already knew and those family secrets. Those two that confirmed shit only lived less than a couple yrs. Sppoky shit way back then...easily explained now by experts in the field lmao NOT but whatever to non believers.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes. I also pushed the pointer where i wanted it to go just like everyone else and freaked the girls who were present out.

"t a k e y o u r p a n t s o f f j u l i e t h e s p i r i t s d e m a n d i t"

And then what? Why wouldnt you make it say "take your pants off and also your underwear and let jiggaboo fuck the shit out of you?"

Also why did you put spaces between the letters? Lol
    Misterigh Houston
    Originally posted by mmQ Also why did you put spaces between the letters? Lol

I think he did it to show that he came to that demand one letter at a time.
Jump to Top