User Controls

you guys think even this art is better than mine?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William#/media/File%3ABayeux_Tapestry_William.jpg
    nigga it's a fucking tapestry from 1000 years ago also embed your shit and get to work on my logo for the Church of Trianglism. I get paid friday
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    here is my wolf or wilk from prison:
    what about my lone warrior series?

Originally posted by Wariat what about my lone warrior series?

More plagiarism re: the Bayeux Tapestry.
    Octavian motherfucker

I can see continents on what is suppose to be the moon?

JESUS CHRIST!

I'M FUCKING HOWLING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Maybe the Norman warrior is on the moon...did you consider that?
    Octavian motherfucker
    The child like talent must be a reflection on his mindset which would explain his need for young females...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Maybe the Norman warrior is on the moon…did you consider that?

exactly, my stuff has heart. it make syou think and consider the nature of reality. i wa sin a super creative focus in prison to het away from it all mentally and basiclsly created something new every day at the end of my stay when i had the supplies sent in via blink.
    Originally posted by Wariat exactly, my stuff has heart. it make syou think and consider the nature of reality. i wa sin a super creative focus in prison to het away from it all mentally and basiclsly created something new every day at the end of my stay when i had the supplies sent in via blink.

Yes yes, the surrealism counterpoints the underlying metaphor.
    you guys dont get just how creative i got and how enjoyable my stay became. i would read these all about history magazines about ancient arriors and get inspired by the imagery in the magazine and do may own take and variants of it. some of the stuff in anna spysz’s book being polish as well like some of the former polish kings but would change the scenery and background. all while sipping coffee on my top bunk at desert ciew and just chilling. good times.
    Originally posted by Wariat you guys dont get just how creative i got and how enjoyable my stay became. i would read these all about history magazines about ancient arriors and get inspired by the imagery in the magazine and do may own take and variants of it. some of the stuff in anna spysz’s book being polish as well like some of the former polish kings but would change the scenery and background. all while sipping coffee on my top bunk at desert ciew and just chilling. good times.

...and all the while watching shirtless prison house men e-flex on youtube.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

Horses and people are hard to draw, but why is the pillar at right all crooked?
    no that was me in real life watching them around me. i didnt even have access to youtube to see many es watsons in there. theyre in every prison literally. oh and the loud mouths like this wigger sin. they called him sin.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Horses and people are hard to draw, but why is the pillar at right all crooked?

I think that's a power/telephone pole...It's common here in Texas for those to be lopsided, maybe the same on the moon.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I think that's a power/telephone pole…

No wonder California has electricity problems.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Horses and people are hard to draw, but why is the pillar at right all crooked?

i actually forgot why i did it like that. i plan on fixing it in the digitized verison im working on now. either because i had no ruler and just went with it since didnt want to leave eraser marks or it looked better than too many straight lines or edges (surrealizm vs authenticaty).
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country No wonder California has electricity problems.

Perhaps it's a visual metaphor for the crucifixion and the corrupt roman officials and jedi leaders behind it...if only the arteeest was here to help us understand.
    Mieszko I first polish ruler who unified poland on a trip to the newr east or middle east:

i got his face from anna spysz’s book. one i think she doesnt want to aknowledge or her polish heritage anymore as she identifies with portland and liberalism.

playing with perspective and dark ages look. all from the mind here.
Jump to Top