User Controls

Can you marinate frozen chicken wings or am I just wasting my time?

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I forgot to get them out before work to thaw.
    Chell got them out when I talked to her on the phone tonight but she put them in the fridge and I guess I should have asked her to set them on the counter instead.

Also, would spraying the inside of my air fryer with cooking spray cause it to explode?
    Im just trying to help things not stick.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Just go to Checkers bitch
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Tasted great

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I got 5 drumsticks for $2.50 at the deli. I froze them and sliced up the meat and then cooked them with rice, curry sauce, onion and garlic.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Tasted great

Really? Because it looks fucking disgusting. That's the most undercooked plate of food I've seen in my entire life.

I'm not joking either, judging from that mac and cheese that chicken is probably completely fucking raw.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Some people need their food more cooked than others
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Tasted great

"I live in an apartment block with niggers" meal.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    It also looks like poor white trailer trash food,, A pigeon hill platter if you will except that Canadian dry pop would be a 2 liter of orange pop
Jump to Top