User Controls

this sie what I was tslking sbout: imagine being such an beta male

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    where you scold other people in the gym to your bidding and they stay wuiet and take it:

this is what §m£ÂgØL needs someone like this to talk some sense to him even if that person was a nonse.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Nonse is a retarded british slang word. The british are the products of cute people that wore colorful clothes (anglos) that got buttfucked into submission by a smarter and more badass and hardcore people called the Saxons. It was actually forbidden to breed with the anglos originally,; but it was inevitable.

We use their language enough, we don't need their retarded ass slang words. Call a spade a spade, a pedo a pedo.

Pedophile hysteria is the kind of thing that actually makes normal reasonable people like me empathize with them even more due to how retarded people are and how quick people are to accuse someone of being a pedo. It's kind of like the ultimate smear unless you live in a total liberal shithole city.
    Octavian motherfucker
    It's Nonce, not "nonse".

Fucking retards.
    Um no, beta males don't end up in jail and then play the "I'm the toughest guy" game while at the same time fucking his cell mate and claiming it's not gay.
    This is why I work out alone
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Nonse is a retarded british slang word.

It's an actual word that was just corrupted into it's present usage...the original meaning having absolutely nothing to do with it's current usages by millenials. It's ALWAYS the millenials fault.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Octavian It's Nonce, not "nonse".

Fucking retards.

shut up you nonsey boy
    Octavian motherfucker
    Can tell Wariat is bladdered, again, just from the thread title.

EDIT: Kabib is a legend, so glad he fucked McGregor up.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Um no, beta males don't end up in jail and then play the "I'm the toughest guy" game while at the same time fucking his cell mate and claiming it's not gay.

beta males do whatever they want to, being a gay doesn't disqualify you from being beta, just look at mike tyson. Sometimes its even been known where 2 beta males fall in love with each other..

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    is it actually possible to be a nocne or have weird sexual preferences and still be an beta male though? have any of you heard of it happening?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat is it actually possible to be a nocne or have weird sexual preferences and still be an beta male though? have any of you heard of it happening?

No
    why not?
    Originally posted by Wariat is it actually possible to be a nocne or have weird sexual preferences and still be an beta male though? have any of you heard of it happening?

yes. real betas rape girls of any age and give no fucks what the beta faggots have to say about it. 99% of society is triggered betas that think you are a pedophile for having sex with a 16 year old WOMAN.

They are just jealous and too scared to pull that fresh pussy so they only get sloppy second used up whores and leftover single mommies.
    what about a hipster beta male. is that even possible?
    Originally posted by Wariat what about a hipster beta male. is that even possible?

God no
    It's harder to comply with societal rules year after year than to break them...the weak (Betas) take the easy route and end up in jail flexing to other betas and saying it's not gay to drop the soap.

Mike Tyson, lol...really bad example. He had zero self discipline. Any initial discipline he did have was drilled into him by his handlers.
    I noticed people in Poland have very little patience and discipline. like people at mma fyms and shit. they constsntly assume im new or enver trained and act mad when they realize i have experienced while they are in fsct new and tyring to be hard or hooligan and start crying or saying i shouldnt do this or thst or use such and such techniwue or kick in the hesd or sny other excuses. most of the peole shouldnt even be practicing wprost or martiala rts in poland. they lack any discipline and are brutes.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's harder to comply with societal rules year after year than to break them…the weak (Betas) take the easy route and end up in jail flexing to other betas and saying it's not gay to drop the soap.

Mike Tyson, lol…really bad example. He had zero self discipline. Any initial discipline he did have was drilled into him by his handlers.

okay gont that has his second x wife still living in his house that he dosen't bang anymore... hurd!
    Octavian motherfucker
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I can't stop laughing.

You are seriously looking for validation that as someone with a predilection for young girls, you can still be beta?

Well yes, you can. Not you though.

The fact you're asking this, coupled with your personality, completely voids any chance of you being an beta to start with. You are definitely Autistic. Proceed to throw yourself out of the nearest window, you Beta faggot.

wasnt epstein an beta?
Jump to Top