User Controls

Why do fat people smell?

Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    It's not just sweat
    Probably cuz all the odor-causing bacteria gets trapped in their fat folds
    Well all people smell, if you go to the gym you'd find out those slim and "built" people smell too.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well all people smell, if you go to the gym you'd find out those slim and "built" people smell too.

yeah but not as bad as your fat ass
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah but not as bad as your fat ass

Lol, we've seen your stick like floppy body, and you've seen my manly muscly arms and leg...and I'm 20yrs older than you. What a fucking mess you're going to be at my age.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lol, we've seen your stick like floppy body, and you've seen my manly muscly arms and leg…and I'm 20yrs older than you. What a fucking mess you're going to be at my age.

You triggered older bromo? And no I've never seen your manly limbs.. post them, oh wait but you wont.. because you're fronting really hard right now..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You triggered older bromo? And no I've never seen your manly limbs.. post them, oh wait but you wont.. because you're fronting really hard right now..

Lolling fuck. They are already on here, the leg one was just a couple of weeks ago...take your floppy weakling body and go find them..see it's that kind of laziness why you have the body of a 7yr old girl and the career of a 16yr old black person.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    I never smell, maybe my nob if left unwashed but that's expected. I don't tend to emit the smell of sweat that others seem to. I remember when working out at the gym there was what I described as a, "musky testosterone smell", emanating from what I thought was my balls. This could have been in my head, bare in mind I had showered. I thought this was a result of pumping iron. Maybe my scrotum acted as a semi permeable membrane of sorts and it was easier for this smell to get out.

But yeah, it takes days for me to smell and even then it's not that bad. My hair can smell "pourous" as my mum would say but I don't like washing it all the time.
    bear in mind that you usually can't smell yourself unless the smell is not your usual one.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lolling fuck. They are already on here, the leg one was just a couple of weeks ago…take your floppy weakling body and go find them..see it's that kind of laziness why you have the body of a 7yr old girl and the career of a 16yr old black person.

triggered like a bitch.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby triggered like a bitch.

you are such a faggot. when I first started posting I didn't think you were so bad but anytime anyone insults you all you do is go for the triggered card. Pathetic
    Originally posted by cigreting you are such a faggot. when I first started posting I didn't think you were so bad but anytime anyone insults you all you do is go for the triggered card. Pathetic

I figured you'd say something like this.. you used to thank all my post constantly and I talked some shit the other day while krunk and you have then turned against me (and I'm pretty sure it wasn't triggered like a bitch) But yeah.. you feel like you're kinda triggered like a bitch..

most of the time i have original insults, that I use on everyone here, just sometimes the dh'ers are too dumb to get them, so I just toss out whatever because I know it will hit home to them. plus everyone has been saying triggered like a bitch recently its just a meme, trend, calm down, suck a dick everything will be fine cigereting.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Lol @why you have the body of a 7yr old girl
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Lol @why you have the body of a 7yr old girl

im pretty tall and thin and have a big cock but my body definitely isn't like a seven year old girl, jiggaboo is just upset I called his old fat ass out a couple times today.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    It's all good Billy K. Dont worry about it...u skinny fat nincompoop.💞
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    haven't bathed/showered since boxing day...maybe thats why.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    LOL
    Originally posted by tee hee hee It's all good Billy K. Dont worry about it…u skinny fat nincompoop.💞

I'm not worried about it, you leach.

I don' even know what your fatass looks like either.
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Octavian I never smell, maybe my nob if left unwashed but that's expected. I don't tend to emit the smell of sweat that others seem to. I remember when working out at the gym there was what I described as a, "musky testosterone smell", emanating from what I thought was my balls. This could have been in my head, bare in mind I had showered. I thought this was a result of pumping iron. Maybe my scrotum acted as a semi permeable membrane of sorts and it was easier for this smell to get out.

But yeah, it takes days for me to smell and even then it's not that bad. My hair can smell "pourous" as my mum would say but I don't like washing it all the time.

My balls smelled all the time when I was banging test despite my religious scrubbing
Jump to Top