User Controls

Poll: Who do you vote for as US President?

US Election 2020 (Poll)

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    If voting changed anything they would abolish it. So do you give your insignificant vote to?

Results are binding.
    I don’t vote, and that won’t change with this election year
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol grave shopper

I'm hoping Bernie gets it considering how many of his supporters seem to be lunatics who literally want to set up gulags, which would be hilarious and awesome.

I don't really see Turnip losing though.
    I picked Trump out of all the other candidates while fucked up on meth, it was just so obvious I was shocked nobody else could see it. When you have been on the train this long you never come down, it feels great. These past 4 years have been the greatest time of my life and I want this energy to keep going. It will be sad when it has to end.

Trump is my favorite American President in history. He is a God damn meme, triggers everyone including the faggot leader of my Country. Literally everything he does is perfect. I don't even agree with his politics but it's GOD DAMN DONALD TRUMP.

I watched the Apprentice when I was a kid and Trump seemed like a God to me, he was the ultimate professional. I remember my friends conspiracy nutter dad got triggered by Trump in the mid 2000's because he wanted to copyright "You're Fired!"

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Voted for Burn
    If you don't love Trump you must hate America. He is the ultimate American. The Democrats are just globalists

Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Dude that guy is a moron and does everything wrong but it always ends up paying off in the end and it's awesome

I love how the news is hilarious now and don't want that to ever end

his wife is best girl
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Also everybody else is a terrible retard
    The government is a team effort and Republicans have a bad record of doing retarded shit.

Like starting that war in the middle East and creating all those terrorist organizations but I blame Dick Cheney for most of that.
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    This is now a Melania Trump appreciation thread

This is a picture of her standing next to Tiger Woods
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol who voted for bloomBERG
    What the hell are those 2 beasts
    Originally posted by aldra lol who voted for bloomBERG

YANG GANG 4 LYFE
    Originally posted by Fox What the hell are those 2 beasts

a linebacker and one of santa's elves
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    ya its not the most becoming picture of Melania tbqh but there's surprisingly few pictures of her standing next to Tiger Woods
    Originally posted by Cheyes ya its not the most becoming picture of Melania tbqh but there's surprisingly few pictures of her standing next to Tiger Woods

Yeah we noticed your tiger woods joke the first time, you didn’t have to say it again
    That tiger is giving me wood, RAWR!
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    there really aren't though

i looked extensively and only found like 2 times, one at the inauguration and one at the bush funeral

i figured they would come into contact a lot more than that but i guess not
    Originally posted by Cheyes there really aren't though

i looked extensively and only found like 2 times, one at the inauguration and one at the bush funeral

i figured they would come into contact a lot more than that but i guess not

Why would they? I’m sure she hates the Trumps
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    political events
Jump to Top