User Controls

British man hangs himself in ICE custody in florida

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    A 39-year-old British man has died while in ICE custody at a facility in Florida.

A preliminary investigation found the cause of death for the unidentified man was asphyxiation due to hanging, a source told Buzzfeed News.

The man died Saturday and has become the fifth person to die in ICE custody since October.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7935309/British-man-39-kills-inside-ICE-facility-Florida.html
    Desperate to get out of the british isles? Maybe I can understand that but the US was his first choice? lol
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    See see I am strong I made it see?
    Even after Luciano imagine staying sane after that.
    It was the Clinton Foundation practicing for the next time they have to take out an Epstein level threat
    Originally posted by Wariat See see I am strong I made it see?

It's not over yet twinkle toes.
    How many people do you know who would even stay sane after my Raphael situation?
    Originally posted by Wariat Even after Luciano imagine staying sane after that.

Originally posted by Wariat How many people do you know who would even stay sane after my Raphael situation?

Fuck Luciano he's not worth 1 second of thought. Don't pick fights with random people at the Seabright Bar
    Originally posted by Wariat How many people do you know who would even stay sane after my Raphael situation?

Who told you you were sane?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Fuck Luciano he's not worth 1 second of thought. Don't pick fights with random people at the Seabright Bar

No that was Kevin Markley. Two diff people and felony cases you describe both I went through plus ice and prison.
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    More like Paedoph Isles
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat No that was Kevin Barkley. Two diff people and felony cases you describe both I went through plus ice and prison.

What was ICE like? Did they cage you?
Jump to Top