User Controls

Should We See Documents And Witnesses In Trump Trial?

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Folks?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Well, it is a trial?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Octavian Well, it is a trial?

That is the general consensus, but the senate does not want to allow it. They wanna plug their ears and say na na na na boo boo, I can’t hear you.

Not sure how long they’ll get away with it after parts of the John Bolton manuscript was leaked yesterday. He specifically states that trump was withholding the Ukraine aid until Zelenskiy agreed to announce that they were opening investigates into Biden’s son and supposed Ukraine interference in the 2016 election🙄

We’ll see how it all plays out.
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    i find it hilarious how Trump said get rid of her now/ do it, now suddenly means a mafia hit upon her according to the retards on the Left.

you just can't make this kind of stupid up.
    and the Left is doing their best to achieve top imbecile status over it.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 i find it hilarious how Trump said get rid of her now/ do it, now suddenly means a mafia hit upon her according to the retards on the Left.

No one cares too much about that after the Bolton manuscript was leaked.
    Lindsey Graham seems to be entertaining the thought of having witnesses. He’s friends with Bolton. I just saw him in a press release saying they’ll have to vote on it. He absolutely did not deny what has been reported.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Iam_refusingtotoseenohearnoorspeaknoevilaboutthetruth

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Iam_unabletohandlethetruth

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 i find it hilarious how Trump said get rid of her now/ do it, now suddenly means a mafia hit upon her according to the retards on the Left.

Pure obfuscation. You can always find idiot statements from both sides. Is your reference the official Democratic position or some nut job or probably a Russian hacker?

Iam_arussiankoolaiddrinker
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Hopefully there will be a wrestling match as well.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Technologist That is the general consensus, but the senate does not want to allow it. They wanna plug their ears and say na na na na boo boo, I can’t hear you.

Not sure how long they’ll get away with it after parts of the John Bolton manuscript was leaked yesterday. He specifically states that trump was withholding the Ukraine aid until Zelenskiy agreed to announce that they were opening investigates into Biden’s son and supposed Ukraine interference in the 2016 election🙄

We’ll see how it all plays out.

Your first paragraph is hypocritical.
    the house didnt allow witnesses from the republicans or cross examinations but yet they demand to get fair treatment.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Trump didn't allow any witnesses as well as blocked ANY AND ALL documents from the House. Those who did testify defied Trump. Unprecedented and impeachable behavior by Trump. Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress. I would love to see Trump testify under oath with his history of over 15,000 lies.
Jump to Top