User Controls

Poll: Who is the best poster on niggers in outer space?

Who is the best poster on niggers in outer space?

Since there are only 7 options instead of the list of 44 posters I put together it looks like I will have to pick the best 7
    44 choice polls when!

Bloodydiaperman
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    HTS
    Originally posted by Fox Bloodydiaperman

Hahaha hey guys remember that guy from long ago oh boy do I sure remember that guy from long ago and feel the need to let someone know
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Scron
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DTE of course.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    HMMM,, this kinda makes my rant invalid
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]

Select the reason for reporting this post and add a message explaining the context if there is any. Note that if you abuse this feature I will ban you, only report content that clearly violates one of the rules. Hurt feelings are not a reason to report a post.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood
    44 choice polls when!

Show the reeel candidates
    Explanation for reporting:

this nigga didnt even mention the MOTHERFUCKINGPOLECAT

Captcha:
    Technologist victim of incest
    HTS all the way. I wish she’d post more. Get her ass off of world of Warcraft dammit.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    DTE 💖

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood 44 choice polls when!

Where’s LaLa ?
    She’s an active poster

Originally posted by POLECAT Report Post

Select the reason for reporting this post and add a message explaining the context if there is any. Note that if you abuse this feature I will ban you, only report content that clearly violates one of the rules. Hurt feelings are not a reason to report a post.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood
    44 choice polls when!

Show the reeel candidates
    Explanation for reporting:

this nigga didnt even mention the MOTHERFUCKINGPOLECAT

Captcha:

I thought I saw you Pk dang
    Originally posted by Technologist HTS all the way. I wish she’d post more. Get her ass off of world of Warcraft dammit.

She is a class lead in her guild
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood She is a class lead in her guild

*he
    Calm down
    Retard
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I'm on the list!! And right on top of mmq too. I think the universe knows whats what! 😉
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Guys, I'm starting to get a little worried about Rightguy4u402.
    Originally posted by ORACLE Hahaha hey guys remember that guy from long ago oh boy do I sure remember that guy from long ago and feel the need to let someone know

But you didn’t mention the name. Who are you talking about?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Since there are only 7 options instead of the list of 44 posters I put together it looks like I will have to pick the best 7

Lol@ best 7 😂
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    my vote goes to the ones whose lives were so worthless they killed themselves and saved me from having to read any more of their retardedness.

and the majority of the ones remaining, literally have no life skills or common sense to find them worthy of any sort of honor, except for being the biggest loser.
Jump to Top