User Controls

Americans are ignorant

ZIGGY Houston
    I dont want to live in this nation any more full of inbred liberals I'm embarrassed when people ask if iam from the states we need a full sterilization

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    So glad I'm not an Amerifat
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    So are we.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    You kind of have to act stupid in order to blend in with Americans, especially in my city. And I only remember the year the 9/11 hoax happened because I had just got done setting off a golden powder charge, came home dressed all in black and my brother was like "woah, you didn't just blow something up did you?" and I said uhh, no

He said "that's good cause now probably isn't the best time, someone just blew up the world trade center with planes"
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz You kind of have to act stupid in order to blend in with Americans, especially in my city. And I only remember the year the 9/11 hoax happened because I had just got done setting off a golden powder charge, came home dressed all in black and my brother was like "woah, you didn't just blow something up did you?" and I said uhh, no

He said "that's good cause now probably isn't the best time, someone just blew up the world trade center with planes"

I had the unfortunate experience of living with my gf one summer in sa years ago and yeah the people in that city are so fucking dumb/annoying.

I know im going to get a lot of back lash for this but austin and dallas are the only good cities in texas in my opinion.
    Originally posted by ZIGGY I dont want to live in this nation any more full of inbred liberals I'm embarrassed when people ask if iam from the states we need a full sterilization

I really like that girl a lot I just recently found out about her. She gets a lot of hate though but only from people like the young turdholes
    idk i've always felt like these videos are staged, I guess I've just never lived around people that dumb.
    ZIGGY Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I really like that girl a lot I just recently found out about her. She gets a lot of hate though but only from people like the young turdholes

Qft
    ZIGGY Houston
    ZIGGY Houston
    The cop is a queer faggot liberal nigger lover
    Originally posted by ZIGGY The cop is a queer faggot liberal nigger lover

pretty much, to an extent he does have an argument but they totally pander to the crowd, same thing happens here in austin and I've experienced it first hand while just at my job trying to work, next thing you know a homeless black guy is saying he's going to rape all the whyte people and when I yell at him to get the fuck out all of sudden im a racist
    Move to the country you faggot city boy
    ZIGGY Houston
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Move to the country you faggot city boy

Who?
Jump to Top