User Controls

Last show you went to?

  1. #1
    Splam Houston
    Mine was Dead and Co, at the Gorge. Anyone wanna go with me this year?

  2. #2
    the man who put it in my hood Naturally Camouflaged
    Peach Kelli Pop

    I got to talk to her :3
  3. #3
    Technologist motherfucker
    Smashing Pumpkins

  4. #4
    Corona-chan Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Peach Kelli Pop

    I got to talk to her :3

    You said you have never been to a concert
  5. #5
    Don't remember, Black Sabbath I think. I grew out of that shit years ago.
  6. #6
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Carach Angren. They did a live show in Rotterdam. Smol venue, but the performance was great.


  7. #7
    the man who put it in my hood Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Corona-chan You said you have never been to a concert

    I never said that. I have been going to concerts since I was 14 because my aunt is a hardcore rock and roller. I have been to metal shows, rock and roll concerts and punk shows. I have also seen some rappers and even a live country show once because i'm from cowboy land.

    I snuck into warped tour once
  8. #8
    Back in my day it cost peanuts to go to a concert. I remember buying my first ticket (though not the first concert I went to) to see Iron Maiden on their Number of the Beast tour in 1982 (At Manchester Apollo). It was 2.50 for the ticket plus a 2.00 "booking fee"...so 4.50.

    These days it's like 100-200...fuck that shit.
  9. #9
    Corona-chan Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I never said that. I have been going to concerts since I was 14 because my aunt is a hardcore rock and roller. I have been to metal shows, rock and roll concerts and punk shows. I have also seen some rappers and even a live country show once because i'm from cowboy land.

    I snuck into warped tour once

    You asked me what shows I went to and then I aksed you and your response was "no"
  10. #10
    Corona-chan Tuskegee Airman
    >canadian
    >cowboy

    lol no
  11. #11
    mmQ victim of incest
    Depends on your definition of SHOW.

    saw Robert Plant and company last fall. Gotten my wubby bass fix locally a few times but its artists nobody has ever really heard of except locally. Going tonight too. Yum yum yummy.
  12. #12
    Corona-chan Tuskegee Airman
    The last concert I've been to was VNV Nation at the Mayan theater in L.A. back in 2012.
    It was fucking epic, Ronan looked right at me with a smile because I was the most hype person there, I was dancing and clapping so hard my hands swelled up.
  13. #13
    mmQ victim of incest
    Its always funny when people go to shows and then swear the artist looked at them directly and had some special connection. Especially when hundreds of people from the same crowd say the same thing.
  14. #14
    Corona-chan Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by mmQ Its always funny when people go to shows and then swear the artist looked at them directly and had some special connection. Especially when hundreds of people from the same crowd say the same thing.

    He literally was though, I was upstairs with hardly any people there (because I'm a poorfag) and he was lookinh up right to my face.

    You're just jealous because you're so boring and insignificant no one would care to acknowledge you
  15. #15
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Carach Angren is pretty underground they were just hanging in the merch corner while the people that opened for them were playing on stage, i spoke to the drummer. My imouto was fangirling hard but they're pretty down to Earth, being Dutch people and all that's a quality most of us have in common. Even performers and bands. Except for the hiphop scene types, but that's alright, flexing on bitches comes with that territory i guess.
  16. #16
    mmQ victim of incest
    Originally posted by Corona-chan He literally was though, I was upstairs with hardly any people there (because I'm a poorfag) and he was lookinh up right to my face.

    You're just jealous because you're so boring and insignificant no one would care to acknowledge you

    Oh so he looked at you specifically at a venue with hardly any people. Lol. Ok. Good for you. Yes I'm jealous.
  17. #17
    Corona-chan Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by mmQ Oh so he looked at you specifically at a venue with hardly any people. Lol. Ok. Good for you. Yes I'm jealous.

    The floor level was full.
    The poorfag area upatairs just had a few people.

    Here is the sweater I bought there next to the album he was touring for
  18. #18
    mmQ victim of incest
    Amazing. Niles Shepard is who I'm seeing tonight.

    Strict house music.

    https://open.spotify.com/artist/3MTHaadFxRGEcexscSVqoS?si=WxGx1zUqRIa6Lr6DHnh3Mw&nd=1
Jump to Top