User Controls

British vegatarian goes to McDonalds and is SHOCKED when she is served meat

What a fucking retard, I had to give her a piece of my mind. People like this need to be lined up and shot.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/21/lifelong-vegetarian-given-mcdonalds-chicken-burger-mistake-takes-bite-12095125/

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood What a fucking retard, I had to give her a piece of my mind. People like this need to be lined up and shot.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/21/lifelong-vegetarian-given-mcdonalds-chicken-burger-mistake-takes-bite-12095125/

Would you fuck that?
    Yes lol. She will be a meat eater when i'm done with her i tell ya what!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yes lol. She will be a meat eater when i'm done with her i tell ya what!

i see how it be
    Originally posted by HTS i see how it be

Oh snap!
    Drama with the ex??

Homosexuality and "alternative" lifestyles are vehicles being used to drive in communism

Originally posted by HTS i see how it be

I'm not the kind of person to insult someones appearance just because I don't agree with their beliefs and values.
    Originally posted by Jisatsu-Shoujo Homosexuality and "alternative" lifestyles are vehicles being used to drive in communism

GROPE GANG!!!!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I'm not the kind of person to insult someones appearance just because I don't agree with their beliefs and values.

WTF????

About an hour or so ago you stated that you hate fat people.
    Yes. Being fat is disgusting, but I honestly do find the occasional one that looks attractive and I want to help them be skinny by force feeding them amphetamines and eating that fat ass.

I try not to judge people and be as fair, open minded and equal as possible. I understand that weight is something a lot of people struggle with but I am offended by their furvent anti drug attitude.

I mostly hate fat people for being anti meth. Nothing rustles my Jimmies more than some 400lb bitch calling me a bad person for smoking crank when all she does is chug cola and fried food.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Imagine being dumb enough to go to McDonald's and expect to get anything remotely healthy lol.
    Originally posted by theshroomguy Imagine being dumb enough to go to McDonald's and expect to get anything remotely healthy lol.

Vegetarian isn't healthy anyway...
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

Looks like Axl Rose lost weight.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    if she sold that thugchain and mQ-burglar-hat she would be a lot cooler
    She blocked me on facebook
    Originally posted by A College Professor if she sold that thugchain and mQ-burglar-hat she would be a lot cooler

And shaved her minge, you can guess that thing is like an overgrown thicket at the tail end of September.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    England has redneck vegetarians?

Bitch is camoed out
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Vegetarian isn't healthy anyway…

Soy protein just isn't the same as good juicy steak thats for sure.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Soy kills testosterone

That’s why vegans are all faggots
Jump to Top