User Controls

To what extent should you be legally allowed to be nude on your property

  1. #1
    I know some of the eDgy posters here will say anywhere on your property is fine, but you'd probably change your mind once you saw your elderly neighbor dragging his balls across his driveway to get the morning paper.

    And all of us non-contrarians are obviously okay with being naked in the shower or in a closed off bedroom

    But what if you walk around with the blinds drawn in the day? Windows open? At night? In your backyard with an 8ft fence? Perhaps on your large property in view of the street, but nowhere that anyone ever goes. Maybe your neighbor's camera catches you naked (lets say by honest accident) but they themselves can't see.

    To what extent should you be responsible for hiding yourself?

    Also I only made this thread for the imagery of balls dragging across the driveway. That is all.
  2. #2
    the man who put it in my hood Naturally Camouflaged
    I think you can be charged as a sex offender if you answer the door with your penis exposed.

    Police don't give a fuck though I have literally had an officer try to force boxers on me while I was naked blacked out on benzos and then I woke up and started trying to fight him because I thought I was getting raped.
  3. #3
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I think you can be charged as a sex offender if you answer the door with your penis exposed.

    Police don't give a fuck though I have literally had an officer try to force boxers on me while I was naked blacked out on benzos and then I woke up and started trying to fight him because I thought I was getting raped.

    Yeah answering the door i get.

    Where were you blacked out? At home?
  4. #4
    the man who put it in my hood Naturally Camouflaged
    Yes. I have no idea why they took me to jail I was just trying to fight the occupants of my house and they got triggered and instead of leaving called the police on me.

    In my mind I was just chilling with some benzos and alcohol being a little frothy and next thing I know there was an entire squad of police trying to dress me and carry me away and I remember saying "WHAT ARE MY CHARGES WHAT HAVE I DONE OFFICER" and they said "we will talk about that at the station"

    They kicked me out of the jail because I smeared poop on the walls.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  5. #5
    Oh. Okay.
  6. #6
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yes. I have no idea why they took me to jail I was just trying to fight the occupants of my house and they got triggered and instead of leaving called the police on me.

    In my mind I was just chilling with some benzos and alcohol being a little frothy and next thing I know there was an entire squad of police trying to dress me and carry me away and I remember saying "WHAT ARE MY CHARGES WHAT HAVE I DONE OFFICER" and they said "we will talk about that at the station"

    They kicked me out of the jail because I smeared poop on the walls.

    So edgy, so hardcore
  7. #7
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    I have massive windows with no curtains cause its an a frame or whatever so I'm pretty sure the neighbors see me nekkid quite often
  8. #8
    stl1 African Astronaut
    Have they gone blind yet?
  9. #9
    the man who put it in my hood Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz So edgy, so hardcore

    Not really. They let me go because they fucked up, it was a totally illegal detainment because I did nothing wrong, just sitting in my house being intoxicated is not illegal. Shouting at people and pressing them for no reason is totally legal conduct.

    I was smart enough to know I was in no condition to leave the house. The police forced me outside which is public intoxication. I resisted because I didn't want to be publicly intoxicated.

    Result of public intoxication; i pooped all over the jail cell. That's why you don't take intoxicated people out of the house unless they're dying.
  10. #10
    Fox African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood They let me go because they fucked up, it was a totally illegal detainment because I did nothing wrong, just sitting in my house being intoxicated is not illegal. Shouting at people and pressing them for no reason is totally legal conduct.

    Realistically there’s all kinds of things they could have charged you with for either of those things. First of all did you even have a legitimate script for the benzos
  11. #11
    the man who put it in my hood Naturally Camouflaged
    My dad hid them before he called the cops on me
  12. #12
    Fox African Astronaut
    need to confirm this information what’s your dad’s email address
  13. #13
    the man who put it in my hood Naturally Camouflaged
    I have the posts where I got the pills back on here lol
Jump to Top