User Controls

Homeless people need to learn some god damn respect!

This faggot hit me up thrice. Each time he stopped dead in his tracks "EXCUSE ME EXCUSE ME EXCUSE ME" maybe I look like some upstanding young kid living downtown but i'm a broke ass monk. I don't even look at them as human anymore I just fuck with them.

First time he asked I said "I ain't got shit homie"
    Second time I told him to figure it out and shouted GROPE GANG
    Then he started following me after asking for a third time (i said YOU JUST ASKED ME TWICE THE FUCK DUDE and he looked all sad and said sorry) He asked every person and stopped car for money. There was an old lady with a walker and he just slowly walked next to her and shoved his hand in her face the entire time and she had to stop a few times because he was getting in her way.

Then he goes into the parking lot of my apartment and stood in front of this guy just trying to exit his vehicle and blocked him, asking for money. I really want to fuck him up and tell him if I ever see his ass on this street again i'll paint the pavement with his teeth. Disrespectful pieces of shit.

When I was homeless I never asked for change not once. Evil motherfuckers, I wish someone would stab them.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Stab him.
    I REALLY want to but there are cameras all over, leftists that would testify against me in court. it's not worth it.. right now at least.

If my life starts to spiral I am just gonna become a vigilante that fights homeless people at night and sprays them with toxic chemicals when they sleep. I think it would be fun to ban all panhandlers from my street and enforce my brutality with an iron fist.

I will just claim they are attacking me first and try to play it off like im a schizo that believes all homeless people are CIA agents so I don't go to jail for randomly attacking people. If I become homeless and take this entire street that means all the money will go to me and if anyone tries to step on my turf I will FUCK THEM UP, stalk them and find where they sleep and set their stuff on fire.

Fuck homeless people. Nobody knows how to be homeless properly except me.
    I want a cut of all the spare change or you can get the fuck off my street bitch
    Octavian motherfucker
    Lol
    Octavian motherfucker
    They are annoying. Nazis did good throwing them in da camps.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood believes all homeless people are CIA agents

They are, at least around here. They're all some kind of agent
    They are drug runners for the RCMP moving cocaine in downtown Toronto. They always get aggressive when you film them because they don't want to blow their undercover operation
    Persistent homeless people are the fucking worst. Pick your spot, put out a bowl, and shut the fuck up. If you follow me I'm definitely not giving you shit.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    You could just soak some cash in DMSO + scopalamine and LSD and give that to them. Eventually they'll probably get naked and spazz out and probably not return for a while.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz You could just soak some cash in DMSO + scopalamine and LSD and give that to them. Eventually they'll probably get naked and spazz out and probably not return for a while.

That's a good book I read it too
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz You could just soak some cash in DMSO + scopalamine and LSD and give that to them. Eventually they'll probably get naked and spazz out and probably not return for a while.

Wouldn't work
    Why not
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    i hate going down to Queen especially around Shuter. fuckers will have dare, the balls, and everything to hit ya up 3-4 if you are in the hood long enough. one day i got some pizza...got hit up twice instead...time i got the car anther 2 times..all together 9 worthless fucks

i so wanted to make them disappear...if i had a van that i would have. they wouldn't have been missed either.

i had a migraine for a few days after that too. savages invading my mind. no sleep. poor me
    Forest lawn in Calgary used to be pretty bad in the mid 2000s. There were so many hookers it was unreal.

Every time I would buy food from 17th there would be a mob of drunk natives following me home getting aggressive with me demanding I give them my fries.

I was 12 years old what a bunch of weirdos.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Wouldn't work

Transdermal bioavailability sucks massive dick.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Forest lawn in Calgary used to be pretty bad in the mid 2000s. There were so many hookers it was unreal.

Every time I would buy food from 17th there would be a mob of drunk natives following me home getting aggressive with me demanding I give them my fries.

I was 12 years old what a bunch of weirdos.

Do you still live in forest lawn? I remember when you posted a receipt for popeyes chicken from forest lawn.
    Originally posted by Obbe Do you still live in forest lawn? I remember when you posted a receipt for popeyes chicken from forest lawn.

Yes, that was when I was sober and didn't do meth for over a year and then one day after work from Sears I went to get some Popeyes and some sketchy tweaker asked me if I had any "tek" and I was like what the fuck is tek.

Then I got high as fuck on D X M and smoked weed with a drunk biker and asked if he knew where I could get TEK and everyone turned their heads and looked at me and said TEK!! TEK???? I CAN GET YOU SOME TEK!!! and they actually got me some because they thought I was gonna give them some. I told them to meet me at the Dairy Queen beside the Mcdonalds but instead I turned into a residential street and walked home lol
    It's possible that we've walked right past each other and never even knew it.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I'd love to meet Obbe and Scron.
Jump to Top