User Controls

how to prove mailman is stealing my mail

alright so first off this is a real thing not a meth fueled paranoid delusion. basically, my mailman is this sketchy dude who recognized me and would always say hi. i've known him for like a few years at least. i used to get a lot more priority mail and express sent to me and when that happened i would always be anxious waiting for it to arrive and he gave me his number once and said if you are waiting for something you can just call me and come get it if you need it quick.

for the past 1-2 years sometimes when i have something delivered usps, the tracking will show delivered around 5:30 pm (the time the mailmen get off work) but the package wont actually be in the mailbox until the next day. it was never that big of a deal i just figured he was a little lazy (although i do admit it set off a frenzy of paranoia in me initially). but a few weeks back i ordered a vaporizer and it said delivered and 2 days when by and it wasn't there so i called the post office to see if I could come grab it and the dude was just like "oh theres nothing i can do rn". as soon as i got off the phone i looked out front and the mailman was there delivering thee vaporizer (it was a different mailman than the usual one, which is not unusual since i'm assuming he doesn't work 7 days a week). then around 7 pm the normal mailman called me from his personal phone. i was super stoned and anxious so i just didn't pick up but he called 3 times. no voicemail.

after that i just didn't get any mail at all for 11 or 12 days which is pretty unusual, then one day i got one piece of junk mail that was addressed to someone with a different name, with the same apartment complex address as mine but no apartment number, which was odd since the mailman knows my name and i never get mail that isn't addressed to any apartment. also someone sent me a card that's like 2 weeks late now. there's also like 100 comments on social media from people who live around me about him and him doing shady shit. they say they've complained a shitload of times and nothing ever happens, that they receive packages where the tape has clearly been opened, one person even said that they got a piece of mail to their house addressed to the mailmans name.

i think he is probably just taking packages/cards that he thinks have small, valuable things in them (or cash), taking them home for a night, trying to figure out if he can figure out what is in each one either by opening them carefully or some other method, and randomly selects things to take. that part may be paranoia, idk.

but right now, i don't think i am getting mail, am not sure what to do about it and he seems kind of angry at me. maybe i will take an old iphone or something that has gps and have it mailed to myself somehow with some way that i can track it's location. idk what do you think?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    There is no way I'm reading this entire meth fueled wall of text. Just put a video camera somewhere. You can make a battery powered surveillance camera with a raspberry pi and some other cheap parts you can order online.
    it's like 30 seconds of reading you fucking mongoloid
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox There is no way I'm reading this entire meth fueled wall of text. Just put a video camera somewhere. You can make a battery powered surveillance camera with a raspberry pi and some other cheap parts you can order online.

Impressive
    Originally posted by jonathan_davis_on_tweak_its_1994 it's like 30 seconds of reading you fucking mongoloid

Can you go back and edit with proper grammar and formatting, thanks
    Originally posted by Fox Can you go back and edit with proper grammar and formatting, thanks

my posting is artwork and it's original form is part of the aesthetic. to change it would be to destroy its sanctity.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Get a dash cam
    Originally posted by blaster master He may have got in trouble at work. If i was a mail carrier I'd get fucking drunk all day.

maybe but i dont think so considering one of my neighbors said she'd filed 17 official complaints over a 3 month period, and a shitload of other people too
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master He may have got in trouble at work. If i was any profession I'd get fucking tweaked all day, like i do now.
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    You can thank George Bush for the Patriot Act ..your shits getting delayed via filtration of you being suspect
    Next they are gonna pump phosgene in your vents and rust all your door hinges
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World You can thank George Bush for the Patriot Act ..your shits getting delayed via filtration of you being suspect

yea because they care that much about some 30 year old tweaker idiot methposting online
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by jonathan_davis_on_tweak_its_1994 yea because they care that much about some 30 year old tweaker idiot methposting online

They do when you're moving as much as you move.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    theyre onto you man.BiG TIME homie.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat theyre onto you man.BiG TIME homie.

LOL
    Splam African Astronaut
    tldr ship a GPS tracker
    does anyone have a gps tracker i can borrow?
    Originally posted by Splam tldr ship a GPS tracker

^ This

One dude even sells traps. You open a package and it explodes glitter all up in their face with a fan blowing glitter in rainbow colors with a glue substance so it sticks to their face and hands and clothing. Alone with it has a GPS tracker and camera. They (The company) get to keep the camera when they retrieve it but it's probably worth it for the video of it. 99 bucks I think is what the guy charges. Saw it on Youtube. I'll post it if I come across it.
    Originally posted by jonathan_davis_on_tweak_its_1994 does anyone have a gps tracker i can borrow?

Buy an Apple Chip. You don't need an apple phone but anyone who passes it with an apple phone will send a signal to you phone.
Jump to Top