User Controls

I know I shouldn't spend a $120 on this ounce of marijuana...

WellHung Black Hole
    But I'm going to, anyway. And i hate myself for it. Im undisciplined. When you have 3 grand to your name and you need a job to supplement your income ...I shouldn't be doing this. Plus the weed will make me less sharp and energetic for an interview. Do I need to hit rock bottom, and be broke, homeless, and living outside to finally start doing the things that I need to do for myself?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, why dont i care more about myself?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Other mentally ill addicts manage to overcome it...why wont i?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Weed addicts are the worst
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Better start selling that butthole
    cigreting Dark Matter
    I dont really understand wanting to hit rock bottom. Alot of people dont make it back from there. Be careful.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by cigreting I dont really understand wanting to hit rock bottom. Alot of people dont make it back from there. Be careful.

Thank you.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Better start selling that butthole

Thanks for the kind words, Jeff. 🌹
    cigreting Dark Matter
    And 120 for an oz? Must be shitty
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by cigreting And 120 for an oz? Must be shitty

Nice looking Mids
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by cigreting I dont really understand wanting to hit rock bottom. Alot of people dont make it back from there. Be careful.

He's not saying he wants to hit rock bottom, he's simpling asking himself that is that what he really needs to not be so complacent? You're not that smart of a guy are you guy?

Anyways, some studies suggest that certain people weed actually helps fight stress and thats why he mind be a weed addict and it may ultimately help in the long run get back on his feet.

Personally for me, I enjoy smoking (haven't over two months) sometimes and have a good time, but sometimes I get super paranoid, and when I tend to smoke a lot I just end up feel really stale in general. I've smoked at work many times and I can't stand how it makes me feel while some people I know do it all the time.

It was I was going to be on something at work I could easily just handle myself drinking and not feel paranoid and be productive but then that for me personally has problems like I get really mouthy with customers and co-workers.

Back in october on halloween I was supposed to work that night and I got there a lil bit early and had been drinking because it halloween and met up with couple neighbors for some slices and shots mid afternoon, but yeah I totally wasn't feeling and I walked back out of work and called them saying I'm really drunk I'm not doing today, so I called up this girl to pick me up and we just hung and it was cool because I had the next off but went in nobody saying anything per se'... but I could tell that they new what was up and some lady that is super sweet to me actually asked me you alright doug? we were kinda concerned for you the other day... and I was like yeah im fine..

my manager later saw smoking a cig outside and joked around "you have a lot nerve doing doug" and just laughed it off and said im just kidding.. lol
    Originally posted by cigreting And 120 for an oz? Must be shitty

I don't know where you're from but and how old you are but weed has became a lot more potent and cheaper than it was when I first started smoking. Sounds like a good price for decent mids, but if you have a vagina you can better stuff easier. It's just all about who you know lil nigger.

But yeah I used smoke weed all the time, but now just off and on. But yeah here in austin we don't even have mids anymore, or I haven't seen any.

Splam African Astronaut
    Haha
    I get my weed from black market. WWW.Holybud.net delivers top quality black market weed to my doorstep. None of the dry govt shit.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby He's not saying he wants to hit rock bottom, he's simpling asking himself that is that what he really needs to not be so complacent? You're not that smart of a guy are you guy?

Anyways, some studies suggest that certain people weed actually helps fight stress and thats why he mind be a weed addict and it may ultimately help in the long run get back on his feet.

Personally for me, I enjoy smoking (haven't over two months) sometimes and have a good time, but sometimes I get super paranoid, and when I tend to smoke a lot I just end up feel really stale in general. I've smoked at work many times and I can't stand how it makes me feel while some people I know do it all the time.

It was I was going to be on something at work I could easily just handle myself drinking and not feel paranoid and be productive but then that for me personally has problems like I get really mouthy with customers and co-workers.

Back in october on halloween I was supposed to work that night and I got there a lil bit early and had been drinking because it halloween and met up with couple neighbors for some slices and shots mid afternoon, but yeah I totally wasn't feeling and I walked back out of work and called them saying I'm really drunk I'm not doing today, so I called up this girl to pick me up and we just hung and it was cool because I had the next off but went in nobody saying anything per se'… but I could tell that they new what was up and some lady that is super sweet to me actually asked me you alright doug? we were kinda concerned for you the other day… and I was like yeah im fine..

my manager later saw smoking a cig outside and joked around "you have a lot nerve doing doug" and just laughed it off and said im just kidding.. lol

Shut up you rapist. Its called advice from someone who is qualified to be giving it unlike yourself. Just to remind you, you cook food for a living.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by cigreting Shut up you rapist. Its called advice from someone who is qualified to be giving it unlike yourself. Just to remind you, you cook food for a living.

What do u do?
    Originally posted by cigreting Shut up you rapist. Its called advice from someone who is qualified to be giving it unlike yourself. Just to remind you, you cook food for a living.

lol triggered like a bitch, I have you wrapped around my finger and my hand up your asshole like my puppet bitch pull the string doll, cry harder, raggedy annne
    Originally posted by WellHung What do u do?

sucks older men off behind the habib mart
    Donate it to your local church
    WellHung Black Hole
    The money or the weed?
    both
Jump to Top