User Controls

Most intelligent NiS members

netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I make up for my areas of retardation by being really really really smart about one particular thing, which unfortunately just so happens to be the art of being retarded.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I found a can of duster in my shower with the shampoo and stuff, must've been from when I was trying to summon sploo
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I yelled at someone today for spending my money when they already owe me money then gave them more money
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    i eat/ate boston creams whenever i had/have a boss around me. didn't like swallowing the cream without an authority around. i gagged...and gag. maybe thats why me and daddy were so close
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by mmQ I make up for my areas of retardation by being really really really smart about one particular thing, which unfortunately just so happens to be the art of being retarded.

Autism will do that to you.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Octavian Autism will do that to you.

I wish I had that excuse.

ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Only narcissist retards who think they're smart would thank the post
    GiGA KROZ Houston
    THIS IS HOWIEMANDELDOOERIT!!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by ORACLE Only narcissist retards who think they're smart would thank the post

Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I drank a half a bottle of whiskey as soon as I got off work then ordered Pad Thai and now I'm drinking canned margaritas blasting bass boosted nigger music and wanting to fight someone
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Solstice I drank a half a bottle of whiskey as soon as I got off work then ordered Pad Thai and now I'm drinking canned margaritas blasting bass boosted nigger music and wanting to fight someone

Wrong thread! But you bad ass like that!
    ZIGGY Houston
    Zanick ftw
    cigreting Dark Matter
    grylls
    Jisatsu-Shoujo
    Sophie
    Wariat
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Erekshun Wrong thread! But you bad ass like that!

There is no wrong thread on NiS it's all equally retarded
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jisatsu-Shoujo Jisatsu-Shoujo
    Sophie
    Wariat

Well you got 1 out of 3 certainly right.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ORACLE Only narcissist retards who think they're smart would thank the post

It is a weird one to thank. As though the thinkers didnt immediately expect that ovcious original post .
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I have the IQ of a a million logic pissies
Jump to Top