User Controls

I smoked all the floor weed in my apartment

I swept the floor, collected all the ash from a bag of ashes I saved and spent a few hours going through it with a tweezers, flashlight and magnifying glass after I chugged an espresso.

I got enough weed to smoke 2 bowls a day for a week straight. Now all I have is resin

The floor weed was from smoking 1.5 ounces a month for a year. I probably should have swept under the couch at some point but at the same time the only thing there was hair and weed, and I smoked all the weed. Waste not want not! It's all swept now.

Do you think i'm addicted to the Juji?

Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    That's bone
    GiGA KROZ Houston
    looks fly fam! Boof it!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Maybe you should look at the ceiling for any resin you could scrape off of it.😁
    A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Maybe you should not live in a shit filled sty.
    Splam African Astronaut
    Niggaz be high like weed is crack cocaine yo
    OP smokes his boyfriend's penis
    Quality granite under there. Good job
    I should really stop spilling bong water and resin on it
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I should really stop spilling bong water and resin on it

Wont damage it as long as it's not hot. You can use dish soap to clean it.
    I should really stop boiling the water in my bong on the stove like an Erlenmeyer
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I should really stop boiling the water in my bong on the stove like an Erlenmeyer

Erlenmryer weiner
    Oh man i ran out of particles
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    That looks fucking disgusting. Like, worse than breaking open a few roaches to roll another joint disgusting. It doesn't even look like flower, it looks like you found a bunch of shell casings and stems.
    It's just covered in a lot of dust and ash. It is bud particles, no Stem. I squeeze the particles if they are too hard I discard them
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It's just covered in a lot of dust and ash. It is bud particles, no Stem. I squeeze the particles if they are too hard I discard them

Or you could buy weed if you were not a broke fag.
    I don't want to buy weed. I am trying to smoke less
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I can't buy weed. I am a broke fag.

That is what I just said you broke weedless fag.
    I never said I can't buy weed. I could go to the government store right now and buy some, but I don't want to because I will smoke it all in an hour and go into fiend mode.
Jump to Top