User Controls

Ograsmic meditation

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    anyone ever heard of it? theres a couple shops here in austin, I was invited to one by a "woman" that wrote a book on it.
    She was pretty frothy I'd ask her if she's done anything fun lately.. and she would say I've been having sex.. and I said lol kool me too. And then she said "I have good sex"

I called her up and she told me about her orgasmic meditation class where a guy basically rubs his fingers on a womans clit in a very boring motion so they can meditate on it, in a yoga class atmosphere, not that I know what that werd means.

And she said she invite me to one of her classes but I have to understand that I have to be chosen by one of the women, and I said "yeaah thats cool but whens the dick wacking session?" and she said I don't think this is going to work.

This how we doit fam

but what would be good is for gonts like me with a prostate problem is to have nurses give try outs on my prostate milking while im tripping balls, JEEEEEEEEEEEEERT!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ZIGGY Houston
    Idk but my last cocaine escapade was orgasmic
    GiGA KROZ Houston
    LSD prostate massages would be cool
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by GiGA Bill Krozby LSD prostate massages would be cool

This is howeedoit fam. JEEEEEEEEERT!
Jump to Top