User Controls

what is a worse torture or punishment

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    and if you had to choose which of these would you take?

getting an enemy to put trumped up charges on you like luciano or being maced on your legs and body and forced to take a hot bath?
    also, how many times do you guys thi k a single person, a single human being, can have trumped up charges in the united states of america and the district of california and stay sane?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Trumped up charges mean getting your car beaten by antifa niggers with baseball bats, trying to get away, and winding up being sent to jail for life plus 419 years because a fat woman has a heart attack. Even torturer cannibal serial killers don't get sentences like that.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/james-alex-fields-jr-charlottesville-car-attack-sentenced-life-plus-419-years-today-2019-07-15/

OTOH your charges and sentences seem entirely fair and proportionate.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Raphael Luciano is a good guy.
    i disagree. theyre not in anywwy proportionste to teachers or older people when i had no redord and later to people like joseph roisman or that guy who murdered his own brother. so no they were not proportionste to other people in the same courts and juristictions as me. infancy name case after case of people or cases showing you and already have.

this is you star trek.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Raphael is more of a man than you doe.
    how can you even esplain no bias with garbage and human faces like joseph roisman aka trouble with his jedi step dad who he fucks over wnd who doesnt want him to even come wround the house anymore getting so much love by those same courts star trek? having multiple sex crimes all dismissed? on separate occasions. why for him? who would even do that and what dourt would allow it?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Cause he's a stand up guy with great design skills.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Wariat

this is you star trek.

Very interesting. He does remind me of myself. His lawyer should have got rid of his Ted Bundy glasses and coached him a lot better.
    Originally posted by Wariat how can you even esplain no bias with garbage and human faces like joseph roisman aka trouble with his jedi step dad who he fucks over wnd who doesnt want him to even come wround the house anymore getting so much love by those same courts star trek? having multiple sex crimes all dismissed? on separate occasions. why for him? who would even do that and what dourt would allow it?

jedis. Literally jedis. No other explanation necessary, anyone who knows how America works knows this. They all go to Temple together, go to each other's Bar Mitzvah's etc and know each other.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Very interesting. He does remind me of myself. His lawyer should have got rid of his Ted Bundy glasses and coached him a lot better.

he was testifying against someone not a defendant himself.
    GiGA KROZ Houston
    Therotherapy is cool. 200 degree water will cleanse your bad karma
    you guys wanna know whats crazy punishment, sitting at home in the winter while its cold wnd being too lazy to turn the heating system on. just sitting in slight cold and shivering just a tiny bit all day in front of the tv.
    I'd imagine being forced to watch someone you love being tortured because of something you did...rather than you being tortured.
    TV in general is torture
    Wario shouldn't you be doing something more productive with your time? even watching YouTube tutorials or udemy courses or something?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat you guys wanna know whats crazy punishment, sitting at home in the winter while its cold wnd being too lazy to turn the heating system on. just sitting in slight cold and shivering just a tiny bit all day in front of the tv.

I'm sorry you suffer cause you can't be arsed turning the heating on. Your life must be so fucking hard.

Kill yourself immediately.
    Back in my day we didn't have heating..or clothes...or a house...we lived in a cave and all the women were hairy.

You young folk don't know you're born.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Wario shouldn't you be doing something more productive with your time? even watching YouTube tutorials or udemy courses or something?

im watching the nevada vs california gang war going on in nevada jails on youtube. why do you guys think california criminals are so notorious and there are so many gang members there where they even try to gake over other states? is it dur to all thr tough on crime laws and the laws there impacting so many people that half the state is institutionalized due to liberals?
Jump to Top