User Controls

here ya go star trek

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    your type of people eh? if your co oany sent you hear i bet youd be beer and drawing all the time with them wouldnt you? with those expat and sexpat people normies?

https://facebook.com/events/s/beer-and-drawing/596568541080928/?ti=icl
    do you guys think Japan is zeternal would fit in there?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    You always find such nice events. Or maybe life in Warsaw is more relaxed than life in Dublin. Yeah, sounds like fun.

Didn't know being a sexpat in Poland was a thing. If I wasn't stuck in Dublin I'd definitely consider moving somewhere east.
    guess who I found. the british redhead pesky travels in there:

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    The fat cow 3rd from right looks just like my mother in law.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Who is this red head Wariat goes on about all the time?
    Originally posted by Octavian Who is this red head Wariat goes on about all the time?

Second from left. The girl the guy on the right is planning to rape later on.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Yeah but is she some blogger who Wariat has a Mark Chapman-esque fantasy over?
    Originally posted by Octavian Yeah but is she some blogger who Wariat has a Mark Chapman-esque fantasy over?

Reality is closer to that she is Mark Chapman and Wario is Yoko Ono.
Jump to Top