User Controls

Anyone else find it hard both to sleep and to wake up?

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Getting to sleep at night and waking up in the morning are both really hard for me, always have been. WTF this makes no sense.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ves
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    its from biliogy all the cells renourishing ,release your inhibitions no one else can feel it for you
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    yeah all the time , i'd be quite the gont if i could sleep, whether i drink myself to sleep, do drugkz, or and stone cold sober laying my head a little pillow, the circus goes into affect. For the last couple of month ive been taking melatonin and it will make me sleepy and give me rowdy dreams but I'll wake up 3 hours later like, wtf..

I even have half dreams sometimes where I'll fall to "sleep" for like 10 minutes and the dreams are about doing mundane shit like feeding my cat..

My boss the other day bitched me out (because I bitched him out first) that I always look tired. sometimes I do sometimes I don't. For year I've taken benadryl to go to sleep but I cut that out.

I'm like the gont from fight club.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Yes, I can relate. I need the gym to help restore order.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Yeah u need to do some physical activity to wear u out.
    Try doing an 1hr of beat saber before lights out...or if you dont' have VR, beat your saber for 1hr before lights out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    That's because you're a fat, lazy slob who doesn't eat right, op... and who doesn't exercise. It's not fucken rocket science... I'm sure you know that's what you need to do ...you just won't do it. So why make a thread pretending like you can't figure out why that's the case?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Try doing an 1hr of beat saber before lights out…or if you dont' have VR, beat your saber for 1hr before lights out.

He has trouble locating it...its obscured by his stomach.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Getting to sleep at night and waking up in the morning are both really hard for me, always have been. WTF this makes no sense.

Waking up in the morning is hard for a whole lot of people...ur fucking groggy. Especially because you didn't get to sleep at a proper hour.
    WellHung Black Hole
    The other thing is you might have real high anxiety... a high motor...and it's tough to shut down. Again eating right and exercising regularly will help alleviate that.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by WellHung Again eating right and exercising regularly will help alleviate that.

Realistic answers only
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Realistic answers only

You are mentally ill .. just like me... if you know what is needed to be done...but u wont do it.
    Originally posted by WellHung You are mentally ill .. just like me… if you know what is needed to be done…but u wont do it.

Actually I have a job that wears me out mentally, and leaves me too tired to exercise. And if you think being mentally tiredness and physically tiredness are two different things you are wrong.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    yet you make the big bucks right? i womder if anna spysz is also mentally tired with her newround success of being some ultimate coder in her book despite producing nothing of significance.
    I don't get big bucks, and I don't produce anything of significance either.
    then you should quit. Do something mor productive with your life. something you have to show for thwn some random code no one remembers.
    the only reason she got into javascript ehe says was basically to make the bug bucks. i mean why throw an entire career away of writing books, articles or doing songs?
    Originally posted by Wariat then you should wuit. do something mor productive with your life.

If you are producing enough to get by on then that's all you need, anything else is excess.
    yea but if youre mentally drained, depressed, tired all the time and feel like a desk slave, its not worth it.
Jump to Top