User Controls

How will the PS4 be remembered?

I can't think of a single game for the PS4 that made me to "wow!", despite the fact that the ps3 and 7th gen were pretty disappointing, they provided some experiences that I can say were my favorite of all time, the ps4 had nothing that envoked those feelings.
    I liked the design of the console, but the UI felt cheap compared to the ps2 and ps3.

Hopefully there will be some great experiences on the PS5, this is a chance for developers to redeem themselves.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    idk never played a ps4. the only gaming system i've ever owned was a ps2 and I gave it to my gont for shrooms and a bunch of coke on his birth day and he took me out to the outback steak house
    GiGA KROZ Houston
    You have never seen a PUSSAY in your life

I eat it while I play dreamcast you bitch
    Dreamcast is for permavirgins with no taste
    Not even the real thing...probably Gamecast...or dreamcube.
    talking fast on the edge of nothing "dahurrr my whole identity relies on video game consoles and shitty music I took no part in~!"
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    dreamcast vs gamedube.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby shitty music I took no part in~!"

What point are you trying to make?

I do make Death Industrial btw
    I'm more of an old skool gamer my dad worked for amd and is a boomer and thought that video game sytems made kids more retarded and messed up the tv so I mostly played games like starcraft and doom2 wolfentein. But for the most part I actually got out of gaming because I'm more into shithole posting, playing guitar, and pumping pussy.

but one of my favorite games I play on steam is miamie hottline, and oh yeah I was a huge quake 2 gont online, when I had to go to the alternative skool for being a weed head, I would drink my dads bourbon and play online fragging faggits and my mom was like get on the fucking bus now! and I was like gimme a second I havne't taken my adderall yet.

and gemoetry wars is good, i would do so much tekken and rock out with my cock out eee eeeeeeeee!

this is howeemandel do it fam
    Originally posted by Jisatsu-Shoujo What point are you trying to make?

I do make Death Industrial btw

if thats what you call the sounds that come out of your asshole.. heard.. I can do better. get on my level.. oh wait but you can't.. and you wont.. so cry harder.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby if thats what you call the sounds that come out of your asshole.. heard.. I can do better. get on my level.. oh wait but you can't.. and you wont.. so cry harder.

You're a clueless idiot that listens to baby shit like whitehouse and noise rock.
    You wouldn't be able to make anything decent if your life depended on it.
    My stuff has been compared to Propergol

https://noizugenocide.bandcamp.com/track/a-b-b

I am the master of noise
    Listen and learn, but you won't, because you don't actually like noise you only listen to garbage like blink 182 and slipknot.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Don't mean to brag, but I'd pwn you all at Quake.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i dont get why there are no servers anymore and why no pc gamers play old school fps like corridor shooters anymore? why is it all this cartoony team stuff right now?
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Eventually the entire world had to acknowledge that I was the Quake God, and move onto zoomer shit like fortnite.
    Hopefully there will be a Yakuza in a modern setting, though a futuristic Yakuza would be pretty fucking awesome.
    Even better if it had a VR exploration mode.
    Originally posted by netstat It will be remembered as one game console in a line of many game consoles that most people used to transiently entertain themselves without feeling a need to pathetically incorporate it into the core of their identity like stunted effeminate permavirgin manchildren seeking to plug the holes of meaning in lives bereft of intimacy, comradery, companionship and purpose with scripted experiences in virtual worlds

You people only think shit like this because to you video games are just mere entertainment.
    They are so much more than that.
    Video games are the highest form of art.
    Originally posted by Jisatsu-Shoujo You people only think shit like this because to you video games are just mere entertainment.
    They are so much more than that.
    Video games are the highest form of art.

*Redacted
    it sucks that the only viable corridor shooters or deathmatch games or last man standing types are wuake champions or similar shit requiring a super fast computer wnd video cards.
Jump to Top