User Controls

Cultivating a Cocaine Habit.

blaster master victim of incest
    WellHung Black Hole
    Ur a tweaker. U like anything that gets ur heart rate up and releases dopamine...except physical exercise.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    meth is like... I mean, nevermind yeah they have cocaine here obviously but meth is infinitely more popular

tek is like the only drug they had where i grew up besides weed, which was like harder to come by than tek believe it or not

all the annie ammonia layin around
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Cheyes meth is like… I mean, nevermind yeah they have cocaine here obviously but meth is infinitely more popular

tek is like the only drug they had where i grew up besides weed, which was like harder to come by than tek believe it or not

all the annie ammonia layin around

Thats because u grew up in the western US.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    first of all not an sg fread, and second of all drugs r bad mkkk?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby first of all not an sg fread, and second of all drugs r bad mkkk?

Fucking heavy machinery is bad, douglas. Cant u do better?
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    I like the crackaroys but i have to stop taking PROPANALOL POPE ROSHAMBOLOLOLOLS JR. Aa couple days prior cos if you mix it with cocaine you die

They use to give it in ER for overdose 30 years ago but then everybody died immediately so they had to stop
    Originally posted by Cheyes I like the crackaroys but i have to stop taking PROPANALOL POPE ROSHAMBOLOLOLOLS JR. Aa couple days prior cos if you mix it with cocaine you die

They use to give it in ER for overdose 30 years ago but then everybody died immediately so they had to stop

I'm supposed to take blood pressure medication because I've always had high blood pressure and aortic aneurysms since I was a much younger gont, but prope made my heart go so slow to where I would feeel dizzy, I started eating cloves of garlic errr day one two cloves crushed up and let it oxidize for ten minutes because if you eat it cooked or just chew it up it doesn't give off the chem that it changes into with air. I also drink braggs apple cider vinegar, a shot a day in warm water and I haven't had that problem anymore.

I think most of my problem coupled with alcohol has made me have leaky gut syndrome, I've researched it a lot.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm supposed to take blood pressure medication because I've always had high blood pressure and aortic aneurysms since I was a much younger gont, but prope made my heart go so slow to where I would feeel dizzy, I started eating cloves of garlic errr day one two cloves crushed up and let it oxidize for ten minutes because if you eat it cooked or just chew it up it doesn't give off the chem that it changes into with air. I also drink braggs apple cider vinegar, a shot a day in warm water and I haven't had that problem anymore.

I think most of my problem coupled with alcohol has made me have Fat Girl syndrome, I've researched it a lot.
    GiGA KROZ Houston
    Originally posted by WellHung Ur a tweaker. U like anything that gets ur heart rate up and releases dopamine…except physical exercise.

Cocaine doesn't affect dopamine dumbass
    Originally posted by GiGA Bill Krozby Cocaine doesn't affect dopamine dumbass

work it toot it skoot it move it shoot it boot, all around all day errr day fam. this howee doererit.
    GiGA KROZ Houston
    *strikes a bodybuilder pose*

Cocaine keeps me thin and sexy!
    Originally posted by GiGA Bill Krozby *strikes a bodybuilder pose*

Cocaine keeps me thin and sexy!

this is howie mandel dooit, gont!

the push boys are making their way back these day.

WellHung Black Hole
    Bill Krozby is currently in a manic phase. He is very excitable right now.
    Originally posted by WellHung Bill Krozby is currently in a manic phase. He is very excitable right now.

what phase are you in? the liberal hack that needs constant attention and zoloft?
    WellHung Black Hole
    I dont play partisan politics, doug.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master Only thing you play is hide the pastrami with grandma's grandma hole.
    weeeeeeeeeel shitheads looks like another succesful krolo thread.

Originally posted by blaster master Maaaaan, where I live it's hard to get tekken.

I've had d boys say they were going to get me some tekken and come back with blow.

I don't really even care for blow, but somehow I'm doing it every weekend and buying enough of the shit to have leftovers. I bought some Saturday night with the intention of finishing the whole thing before I went to bed.

Well low and behold, I got too much and ended up doing it all day Sunday as well. I have a single little one point rock tied up in my fridge and now all I can think about is getting off work, chugging an airline bottle and a couple light beers and sniffing that shit up.

TL/DR -

I don't even like cocaine, I just like how it smells.

No, I don't do cocaine. Why? Do you have some?

move to texas and get away from faggits like pc, §m£ÂgØL, and weeelhung

or go to california or arizona

Jump to Top