User Controls

i dont understand hat the author of this article means

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://www.fastcompany.com/90444308/the-internets-last-great-myth-is-finally-dead

„ Do you think he hacked my email, I ask. My friend guides me to the place at the bottom of the screen, now called “Details,” where you can see the IP addresses currently logged into your account. Behold, there are three active IP addresses: one for my phone, one for my work computer, and one unknown. A cold sensation washes over my whole body.”

i dont get how an ip address is tied to her co outer and phone separately. isnt that the mac addess and wouldnt an ip address be the same for all devices on a single network or router?
    Nope. I used to spam this forum by using burner phones and swapping sim cards. For some reason that made me able to instant fill captcha and not be able to be IP banned even though someone leaked my IP while I was doing that it wasn't even for the city I was living in.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Nope. I used to spam this forum by using burner phones and swapping sim cards. For some reason that made me able to instant fill captcha and not be able to be IP banned even though someone leaked my IP while I was doing that it wasn't even for the city I was living in.

lol i didnt know you went that far and put that much effort into this.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

I think this one.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny lol i didnt know you went that far and put that much effort into this.

I discovered it by accident. In my mind I wasn't even spamming I was pretty fucked from amphetamines and just posting 99999x faster than normal which overloaded my brain
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Nope. I used to spam this forum by using burner phones and swapping sim cards. For some reason that made me able to instant fill captcha and not be able to be IP banned even though someone leaked my IP while I was doing that it wasn't even for the city I was living in.

Get a life
    GiGA KROZ Houston
    Originally posted by Jisatsu-Shoujo Get a life

Jump to Top