User Controls

I'm either scheming about ways to make money or improve my situation in some way

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    or overcome with entropy and anger. Why am I so awesome?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    because you haven't seen the cliff yet
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Dont you support some skank and her skeet trophys that arent yours?
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Your molecules become disordered? Never heard of that condition before.
    Indeed, human beings are usually complex and multidimensional.
    Originally posted by aldra because you haven't seen the cliff yet

There are no cliffs in Manitoba. Flat as a pancake
    Originally posted by WellHung Your molecules become disordered? Never heard of that condition before.

wait until spectral hacks your facebook

Originally posted by WellHung There are no cliffs in Manitoba. Flat as a pancake

it's a metaphysical cliff and it's everywhere
    Originally posted by aldra because you haven't seen the cliff yet

yes, I know I'm the highlander but it will take more than a cliff to defeat me

Originally posted by cigreting Dont you support some skank and her skeet trophys that arent yours?

muh bitch has a kid that ain't mine as does my sidepiece who posts on this website as "cigreting" and everyone involved calls me Big Poppa

Originally posted by WellHung Your molecules become disordered? Never heard of that condition before.

I haven't heard about it either but I have seen it

Originally posted by WellHung Indeed, human beings are usually complex and multidimensional.

In ways, but in ways they definitely aren't too. Most can be broken into loose archetypes
    I say "I Love you" instead of goodbye a lot because I always think there's at least a 25% chance of me dying or being taken against my will somewhere before I see them again. I have constant impending apocalypse syndrome, just not on a global scale like aldra, more a personal level
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Well you answered your own question about how to retain more currency for yourself
    Originally posted by cigreting Well you answered your own question about how to retain more currency for yourself

The only question I asked was "why am I so awesome?" and that's pretty rhetorical. It's because of my cojones
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top