User Controls

What kind of threads do you look for in T&T?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    So i am wondering what the T&T crowd generally looks for as far as threads are concerned. Maybe we can make an effort and post more threads like that5, IDK. Multiple choices are allowed, leave a like, comment and subscribe. Oh wait, wrong platform.
    How do I learn C in under a month nigga.

Don't ask me i'm a Python nigga'. But you generally start with easy programs and learning the syntax, read other peoples programs and such. Maybe check out this website http://www.learn-c.org/ and this book https://hassanolity.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/the_c_programming_language_2.pdf

You can learn to write a Hello World in about 5 minutes, to do anything useful will take you 3 - 6 months minimum, assuming you have an IQ over 120.
    You can learn to write a Hello World in about 5 minutes, to do anything useful will take you 3 - 6 months minimum, assuming you have an IQ over 120.
    I wanna make vidya games

T&T Census reboot. I've been trying to post more infosec news. Also, i feel like i should be writing my decrypting module for Cypher, but i'm actually less interested in helping people get unfucked rather than fucking them over. I do want to design/brainstorm/think about more decent C2 infrastructure.
    oatking Yung Blood
    Grab a copy of K&R C. I think it's in the public domain now so you can just download it. It's a bit demanding but hell, it teaches you good. If you didn't have anything to do for month, you'd probably be able to finish it in that time. You could also try using something higher level like Python + pygame/kivy to make games. Easier to learn without going deep into computer architecture and should be good enough to make some simple vidya games.

T&T Census reboot. I've been trying to post more infosec news. Also, i feel like i should be writing my decrypting module for Cypher, but i'm actually less interested in helping people get unfucked rather than fucking them over. I do want to design/brainstorm/think about more decent C2 infrastructure.

Them news are pretty good and I've been meaning to check out Cypher when I get some free time to do so, so good stuff m8.

Myself, I'd like to see more of pretty much anything here. People looking to solve their problems with their code/machine, people looking to make a website, folks hacking some hardware, folks hacking other folks. There's areas where I could help out and there's areas I'd love to learn more about like hardware hacking or malware analysis/coding.

That said, I should make an archive of some good CS books and a thread, stuff like "if you wanna learn networking, pick up book X, if you wanna learn webdev, try books X and Y".
    Grab a copy of K&R C. I think it's in the public domain now so you can just download it. It's a bit demanding but hell, it teaches you good. If you didn't have anything to do for month, you'd probably be able to finish it in that time. You could also try using something higher level like Python + pygame/kivy to make games. Easier to learn without going deep into computer architecture and should be good enough to make some simple vidya games.

Them news are pretty good and I've been meaning to check out Cypher when I get some free time to do so, so good stuff m8.

Myself, I'd like to see more of pretty much anything here. People looking to solve their problems with their code/machine, people looking to make a website, folks hacking some hardware, folks hacking other folks. There's areas where I could help out and there's areas I'd love to learn more about like hardware hacking or malware analysis/coding.

That said, I should make an archive of some good CS books and a thread, stuff like "if you wanna learn networking, pick up book X, if you wanna learn webdev, try books X and Y".

That would be an interesting read and a good resource. I'd like to see more activity here as well, but rest assured, I frequent a number of specialized hacking forums and we get more posts in T&T than they do forum wide in a day. So that's good, also yeah mang, you should check out Cypher. I'm open to collab on it as well.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    "I have a whole summer to learn how to hack."
Jump to Top