User Controls

The cigarette smoking thread: Fuck, scrawny made one first edition

I started smoking at work. 2 every break, 3 one break. Lots of hot girls also smoke so the view is nice.

Also waiting for the bus. I can also store joints in the cig packet.

So my question is... do you smoke? do you know someone who smokes?. What was the first age you started smoking? Why do you do it?.

My mom and dad smoke, except my dad is badly addicted and is on zyban right now bucause he butt surfs. I frist smoked when I was 17 at a party from a sexy female friend she was drunk and wanted to see me smoke and I was drunk and said okay. I enjoy fine cigars but I only recently starting smoking cigs.

I do it because I notice time goes by REALLY fast, today felt like fast forward, I felt so intoxicated walking home.
    First time I smoked I was about 12 and me and my mate found some backy in a pouch in the park but no rizla so we used dry tree leaves. Never looked back
    Smoking is a good time waster tho. Have to kill 5 minutes? Have a cig. Have another 5 minutes to kill? Have another fag. It's a great way to talk to people and start conversations, at a bar/pub, break during work, waiting for a bus or whatever. I'm guna be smoking for at least the next 4 years, I was told at school that if you quit before you're 30 then it's fine and your lungs repair themselves, so that is my truth and I'm planning on quitting when I'm 29 and 364 days
    Also, whenever I go out to smoke at night I piss in my garden cos it's easier and more convenient than using the toilet. When I lived in the homeless hostel I used to piss in the bucket for cig ends cos it was easier
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    half tobacco half weed cigs and benadrill good tymes
    half tobacco half weed cigs and benadrill good tymes
    I really enjoy weed and tobac. Hash and tobacco is better. Crack and tobac is out of this world.
    Welcome to the dark side. Smoke bongs with a tiny pinch of backy at the bottom and you get the sweet nicotine head rush followed by the high from the weed
    im smoking a fag right now getting ready for work
    bling bling Dark Matter
    tobacco is good 4 u but cigs r not
    Today I threw up at work from smoking too much too fast after eating a lot. But i proved I have a spaceman gut because I held that shit down like a astronigga.

But what really matters is... I FUCKED UP the god damned thread title.. it should say Scrawny smoked one first.. god dammmit.. I have failed.
    Cigarette make nauseous.
    I will never live this one down. CHANGE IT LANNY OR I KILL MYSELF
    bling bling Dark Matter
    rip
    today after not smoking all weekend I smoked waiting for the bus and it was the most satisfying thing ive felt in days.
    is that addiction?
    No, it's heaven
    mojo4567 Yung Blood
    Literally 6 days from turning 18 and that bitch at the 7-11 wont let me buy a pack of stooges. Fucking tumblr feminists dude.
    At work some guy some out to the smoking area and asks me for a smoke, like wtf why go out there with no smoke!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    carry laced cigs to giave out to beggers
    I'm gonna dip my cigs in PCP and trip the fuck out at work.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtNsVMm3Rf4
Jump to Top