User Controls

So when you're born, your heart is only going to beat x number of times before you DIE

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So what's the deal? Why does exercise and making your heart beat a shit ton of times all fast and hard, make you healthier?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Are you religious?

Enjoy your life while you have it my man

No one will ever know the answer to your question

(besides some smartass fuck on here)
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls Are you religious?

Shut the fuck up.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Grylls Are you religious?

No I'm not religious. I was for a hot minute. I dont care.

If I just take stimulants in place of exercise, that gets my heart beat racing and my blood pumping so it's just as good for me I've decided.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ No I'm not religious. I was for a hot minute. I dont care.

If I just take stimulants in place of exercise, that gets my heart beat racing and my blood pumping so it's just as good for me I've decided.

I think you’re trolling (if not i’m sorry) but don’t ever use stimulants to replace proper healthy exercise

Go for a walk, start from there and build yourself up
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls I think you’re trolling (if not i’m sorry) but don’t ever use stimulants to replace proper healthy exercise

Shut the fuck up.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm not trolling I'm just being silly, maybe.

Just tell me why its healthier to run for 2 hours a day than it is to smoke a point of meth once a day.

You're wearing your heart out kid! Give it a rest!!!
    FFS

How about wanking 200 times a day?

It still uses your energy but it’s not the same, you need aerobic exercise
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Grylls FFS

How about wanking 200 times a day?

It still uses your energy but it’s not the same, you need aerobic exercise

Why? :)
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Grylls I think you’re trolling (if not i’m sorry) but don’t ever use stimulants to replace proper healthy exercise

Go for a walk, start from there and build yourself up

m8 il giv ur dik a propr exrcise in my as til u cum bals dep u faget
    Originally posted by cigreting m8 il giv ur dik a propr exrcise in my as til u cum bals dep u faget

il giv mi ass an exercise by ridin ur dik now who de fagit
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yaassss farm YASS!!! the whole point of this thread was to get cig and grylls interacting. Thank you. My work here is done!
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm not trolling I'm just being silly, maybe.

Just tell me why its healthier to run for 2 hours a day than it is to smoke a point of meth once a day.

You're wearing your heart out kid! Give it a rest!!!

Your heart working out is bad. Doesn't matter if its meth or exercise. It thickens the heart walls and makes you prone to heart disease. Fatasses, tweakers, athletes, and really tall people all develop the same problems from working their heart too hard. Obviously tho no runner has their heart racing for 3 days straight like a meth user does.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Your heart working out is bad. Doesn't matter if its meth or exercise. It thickens the heart walls and makes you prone to heart disease. Fatasses, tweakers, athletes, and really tall people all develop the same problems from working their heart too hard. Obviously tho no runner has their heart racing for 3 days straight like a meth user does.

Does it matter if..

Ok say I did meth for a year and my heart BEATED 20,000,000 times in that year.

And then the next year I didnt do meth and I jogged and played sports and ate apples and my heart also beat 20,000,000 times that year.

I'm sure in terms of like organ health and all that its better that I'm not doing meth but either way I'm wearing my heart out.

Poor heart:(
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I hab a mlurmler
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    when you rev your heart up with exercise it makes it more bigly so that when ur chill it beats slow

so therefore even tho it revs up high when ur exercising it chills down alot when ur not so it still makes it go less

thats how its better
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sudo I hab a mlurmler

I can haz hartmurmurr??
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Your heart working out is bad. Doesn't matter if its meth or exercise. It thickens the heart walls and makes you prone to heart disease. Fatasses, tweakers, athletes, and really tall people all develop the same problems from working their heart too hard. Obviously tho no runner has their heart racing for 3 days straight like a meth user does.

Bullshit.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by A College Professor when you rev your heart up with exercise it makes it more bigly so that when ur chill it beats slow

so therefore even tho it revs up high when ur exercising it chills down alot when ur not so it still makes it go less

thats how its better

What if you have a big rib cage and your heart gets so bigly it starts scraping up against the ribs?
    🐿 African Astronaut
    This thread sucks. I'll join in to make it suckier.
Jump to Top