User Controls

Looking for Answers!!

  1. #1
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    where i am from, if you are done wrong you get back at em, or get even. for my job, this past week i had to go out of state. and during a situation that took place (the boss screamed at an employee, to which it was not the employees fault, but the employee accepted it like it was his fault). it was actually my fault. and as soon as the boss was finished, i said to him, you just yelled at this person who is innocent without having the facts to know who did it. you need your ass kicked. he said, you have an attitude, you must be a faggot. to which i grabbed him and ran him to the lathe and proceeded to push his face closer to lathe while saying, i'll show you what a faggot looks like after i'm done machining your fucking skull. he literally pissed himself and did not show up the rest of the week.

    but here is my question:

    what is this issue with attitude and thinking that someone with attitude must be a queer?
  2. #2
    This is why you got locked up for 45 days in a psychiatric facility

    sounds like you need to go back, faggot.
  3. #3
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 … as soon as the boss was finished, i said to him, you just yelled at this person who is innocent without having the facts to know who did it. you need your ass kicked.
  4. #4
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace This is why you got locked up for 45 days in a psychiatric facility

    sounds like you need to go back, faggot.

    still does not answer the question.
    do people think you are gay because you have an attitude, or because you claim to be whatever it is you claim to be?
  5. #5
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    ok, i will say it like this.

    i am guilty of bashing LBG&T people
    i am guilty of bashing racially different than myself people.
    i am guilty of bashing mentally ill people.
    hell, i am just guilty and i know it.

    but none of those people did i ever bash them over attitude, but what/who they are.

    so, this attitude thing is mind boggling to me.
    i had no idea that standing up for myself or for another was attitude to begin with, let alone, it is supposed to define you into some category.

    when did this new kind of thinking begin?

    who came up with this bullshit?

    what kind of mind fuck is this?
  6. #6
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Attitude isn't necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes it's just a matter of perspective.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. #7
    larrylegend8383 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 ok, i will say it like this.

    i am guilty of bashing LBG&T people
    i am guilty of bashing racially different than myself people.
    i am guilty of bashing mentally ill people.
    hell, i am just guilty and i know it.

    but none of those people did i ever bash them over attitude, but what/who they are.

    so, this attitude thing is mind boggling to me.
    i had no idea that standing up for myself or for another was attitude to begin with, let alone, it is supposed to define you into some category.

    when did this new kind of thinking begin?

    who came up with this bullshit?

    what kind of mind fuck is this?

    Sounds eerily like some snowflake shit to me bro.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  8. #8
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Sounds eerily like some snowflake shit to me bro.

    I think he's TRIGGERED
  9. #9
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    i agree, Spectral.

    in my profession, because we deal with mathematics, specifically trig and the science of metallurgy, the more we know it seems we have an attitude towards those who do not know as much. but in reality, i always believed it was because they had tremendous confidence in their abilities and their skill level proved it. so when i finally achieved their level, i also knew then that within myself i am/was capable of doing things that others are not and desire to be. but i felt it was confidence in ability and skill, rather than the attitude of i was better than someone else.

    i don't know. and i don't want to offend people i work with if they feel i think i am better than them. nor do i want someone to think my confidence is attitude so it must mean i am something i am not.

    this is why i claim it to be a mindfuck. because no matter how i view this, to someone viewing it from their perspective, i am either pissing them off or making them think things retardedly. you cannot win in that scenario.
  10. #10
    cigreting African Astronaut
    shoulda ran his dik into the lathe pussy
  11. #11
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 i agree, Spectral.

    in my profession, because we deal with mathematics, specifically trig and the science of metallurgy, the more we know it seems we have an attitude towards those who do not know as much. but in reality, i always believed it was because they had tremendous confidence in their abilities and their skill level proved it. so when i finally achieved their level, i also knew then that within myself i am/was capable of doing things that others are not and desire to be. but i felt it was confidence in ability and skill, rather than the attitude of i was better than someone else.

    i don't know. and i don't want to offend people i work with if they feel i think i am better than them. nor do i want someone to think my confidence is attitude so it must mean i am something i am not.

    this is why i claim it to be a mindfuck. because no matter how i view this, to someone viewing it from their perspective, i am either pissing them off or making them think things retardedly. you cannot win in that scenario.

    I find it easier to just beat them up when in doubt.
  12. #12
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    i did some searching on google and from what the search engine revealed, i am going with "you have an attitude" is definitely a snowflake term. which confuses me even more, because a snowflake is typically a Democrat. and Democrats are supposedly acceptive of all things. and yet, they are hammering others on attitude and then classifying them as homosexuals.

    no wonder i hate Democrats, especially, if they are always trying to mindfuck the average human being.

    it's what Roberta does in his "hate/impeach Trump" thread. most of his articles are literally snowflake articles, or, mindfuck articles skewing the truth.

    i should had figured the Boss for that other company was a snowflake/democrat. he did not know the facts and just embarrassed his employee when he was innocent. i should have kicked his ass!!
  13. #13
    Splam Tuskegee Airman
    Democrats acceptive of all things? Give me a break. They're accepting of all perverted lifestyle choices yes. But when it comes to somebody peacefully smoking a cigarette or owning a certain gun they got apeshit crazy.

    Attitude is part personality. If attitude in this sense means standing up for yourself it is by no means a negative trait.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  14. #14
    larrylegend8383 African Astronaut
    Nope. Your OP was undoubtedly the ramblings of a snowflake.
  15. #15
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 …which confuses me even more, because a snowflake is typically a Democrat. and Democrats are supposedly acceptive of all things. and yet, they are hammering others on attitude and then classifying them as homosexuals.

    That's perfectly normal for Democrats. They're hypocrites by nature.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  16. #16
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 still does not answer the question.
    do people think you are gay because you have an attitude, or because you claim to be whatever it is you claim to be?

    they mostly are and you just proved him right by getting physical.

    non-faggots just laff it off when beimg called a faggot.
  17. #17
    cigreting African Astronaut
    shoulda sukd his dik n provd him rite m8
  18. #18
    Erekshun Space Nigga
    If you aren't a faggot, why did it trigger you?
  19. #19
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny they mostly are and you just proved him right by getting physical.

    non-faggots just laff it off when beimg called a faggot.

    interesting, so by the fact i chose to confront him and point out he was wrong was not the trigger point (obviously, i was triggered by what he did to his employee well before his stupidity of trying to break me down to my face)?

    to me, him not acknowledging his wrong doing by compounding it with calling me a name was just a green light to whip his ass.
  20. #20
    Technologist motherfucker
    Iam,
    I don’t really think he literally meant you were a fag. It was just his way of insulting you back. You just finished saying he needed is ass beat, what do you expect him to say?

    How would you react if someone said you were wrong and needed your ass beat?
Jump to Top