User Controls

What would you do if..

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    You woke up one morning and wariat was standing over your bed, staring at you in delight?
    Originally posted by Grylls You woke up one morning and wariat was standing over your bed, staring at you in delight?

Ask him which PS2 game he would like to play
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Put a full clip in his ass.
    WellHung Black Hole
    I think i would fuck a nigger.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Tell him i dont have any children, watch the sadness spread across this thumb of a face, and tell him to lock the door on his way out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Start laughing. Call him a punk ass bitch and spring out of bed to snap his neck. Except I'd just choke him out til he passed out, then I'd bind him and torture him for many many years to come.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Start laughing. Call him a punk ass bitch and spring out of bed to snap his neck. Except I'd just choke him out til he passed out, then I'd bind him and torture him for many many years to come.

I didn't take U to be the aggressive
    ,hateful type. U seemed like more of a pacifist.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung I didn't take U to be the aggressive
    ,hateful type. U seemed like more of a pacifist.

There is a time and place for everything under the sun, the sun that I longingly desire wario to drift into.

THANKS!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    give 'em a spankin'
    Octavian motherfucker
    Fucking stab him.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by CASPER his thumb of a face

u n d e r r a t e d
Jump to Top