User Controls

Partial list of animalia confirmed to have naturally occurring homosexuality

baboons, bison, bears, rats, caribou, cats, cattle, chimp, dolphins, dogs, elephants, fox, giraffe, goat, gorillas, horses, koala, lion, orangutans, orca, panda, raccoon, chickens, emus, penguins, ostrich, doves, swans, turkeys, seagulls, anglerfish, salmon, bearded dragons, geckos, garter snakes, rattlesnakes, water moccasin, turtles, frogs, toads, and humans.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    me
    Originally posted by Grylls me

Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace swans
    Mexicans
    Originally posted by Fox Mexicans

Forgot. I'll add demi gods to the list.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Grylls me

I never took you as an animal.
    Originally posted by Erekshun I never took you as an animal.

We are all animalia
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    What animal are you?
    WellHung Black Hole
    §m£ÂgØL you seem to share my love of and fascination with the animal world. If we had more motivation, and less mental illness, we would be biologists.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung §m£ÂgØL you seem to share my love of and fascination with the animal world. If we had more motivation, and less mental illness, we would be biologists.

I have an AS in science and was going for a BS in biology.

I wanted to be a zoologist since I was like 6 but then I found out they don't get paid very well. Wasn't really sure what I wanted to do with biology either. To really make money in the field and not just be a lab assistant you need a masters and that is more school than I'm willing to choke down.
    Originally posted by Erekshun What animal are you?

I said anamalia for a reason. Not animal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal

The kingdom Animalia includes humans, but in colloquial use the term animal often refers only to non-human animals.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I have an AS in science and was going for a BS in biology.

I wanted to be a zoologist since I was like 6 but then I found out they don't get paid very well. Wasn't really sure what I wanted to do with biology either. To really make money in the field and not just be a lab assistant you need a masters and that is more school than I'm willing to choke down.

Isn't it a shame that the most important professions don't get paid well, and less important ones, like entertainers and athletes, get rich? This country has misplaced priorities.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Wake up call: animals aren't people.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I wanted to be a zoologist since I was like 6 but then I found out they don't get paid very well. Wasn't really sure what I wanted to do with biology either. To really make money in the field and not just be a lab assistant you need a masters and that is more school than I'm willing to choke down.

That’s about the only thing you’re not willing to choke down! Lulz I’m on a roll
    Originally posted by WellHung Isn't it a shame that the most important professions don't get paid well, and less important ones, like entertainers and athletes, get rich? This country has misplaced priorities.

If you would stop buying shit that gets advertised to you then athletes wouldn’t make so much money
    WE VOTED FOR THIS. Not just with actual voting but with who we give our money to.

WeLcOmE tO tHe fLiP sIdE
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox If you would stop buying shit that gets advertised to you then athletes wouldn’t make so much money

What is it that I buy that's advertised to me?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox If you would stop buying shit that gets advertised to you then athletes wouldn’t make so much money

Everything is advertised. I dont wanna have nothing.
    Originally posted by WellHung What is it that I buy that's advertised to me?

I mean not you specifically. The royal you.

Athletes make money because people watch sports, which is funded by advertising, which is only successful because people buy the shit they see on TV.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace

what the fuck do me and a swan have in common?
Jump to Top