User Controls

Pilots Angry as Navy jamming GPS in Georgia/Florida

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

GPS reception may be unavailable or unreliable over a large portion of the southeastern states and the Caribbean during offshore military exercises scheduled between January 16 and 24.

The FAA has posted a flight advisory for the exercises that will require jamming of GPS signals for periods of several hours each day of the event. Navigation guidance, ADS-B, and other services associated with GPS could be affected for up to 400 nautical miles at Flight Level 400, down to a radius of 180 nm at 50 feet above the ground.

AOPA reported on a similar event in the southeastern United States in 2019.

In one example, an aircraft lost navigation capability and did not regain it until after landing. Other reports have highlighted aircraft veering off course and heading toward active military airspace—and the wide range of reports makes it clear that interference affects aircraft differently. In some cases, recovery from signal interference may not occur until well after the aircraft exits the jammed area.

In a January 2019 AOPA survey, more than 64 percent of 1,239 pilots who responded noted concern about the impact of interference on their use of GPS and ADS-B.
    https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media/all-news/2020/january/14/gps-jamming-expected-in-southeast-during-military-exercise

The US Military seems like a greater threat to Americans than anyone else.
    Yeah this is bullshit I use GPS to go like everywhere. I have a terrible sense of direction
    Technologist victim of incest
    OMG,
    What will ya’ll do? I mean there’s NEVER been a world without GPS😂
    Originally posted by Technologist OMG,

Probably fucking die.

I hitchhiked with an old preacher man once who calculated his mileage and used paper maps to get around. His windshield wiper stick thing was literally just a piece of coat hanger. Blew my mind how he got around like that. Had to pull over every time he needed to figure something out
    Originally posted by Technologist OMG,

Ok boomer, I bet you used to have a phone where you didn’t even know who was calling til you answered it.

It’s only down for a few hours at a time not like all 8 days. I’ll just go places that I know how to get to.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Probably fucking die.

I hitchhiked with an old preacher man once who calculated his mileage and used paper maps to get around. His windshield wiper stick thing was literally just a piece of coat hanger. Blew my mind how he got around like that. Had to pull over every time he needed to figure something out

Point to the places on this doll where he touched you
    Originally posted by Fox Point to the places on this doll where he touched you

huE huE huE CaSh gRaSs oR AsS?!?!?
    I mean come on not only were you hitchhiking but it was with a god damn preacher. You can’t make this shit up
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country The US Military seems like a greater threat to Americans than anyone else.

They are.
    Originally posted by Fox I mean come on not only were you hitchhiking but it was with a god damn preacher. You can’t make this shit up

I mean, yeah. He picked me up in Memphis. Good guy but crazy. He was excommunicated from his church for being too religious and had plans to live with a friend and save money till he could buy a plane ticket to Israel where he would build factories, which is a message from God he got in his dream.

He was poor but didn't ask me for anything. Shared his food with me. Gave peanut butter to some stray kittens. Talked about God almost the entire time.

I also had rides from businessmen, police, old ladies, and one plumber.

You gonna make another gay joke or have you got the fag out of your system yet
    Yeah I think that’s about it. For now
    imma put it back into ur system faggit ;)
    Let me go grab the Vaseline ;)
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I mean, yeah. He picked me up in Memphis. Good guy but crazy. He was excommunicated from his church for being too religious and had plans to live with a friend and save money till he could buy a plane ticket to Israel where he would build factories, which is a message from God he got in his dream.

He was poor but didn't ask me for anything. Shared his food with me. Gave peanut butter to some stray kittens. Talked about God almost the entire time.

I also had rides from businessmen, police, old ladies, and one plumber.

You gonna make another gay joke or have you got the fag out of your system yet

lol at 'excommunicated for too religious'. no church does that.

he was excommed for touching boys the way he touched you in the ride.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny lol at 'excommunicated for too religious'. no church does that.

This guy gets it
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny lol at 'excommunicated for too religious'. no church does that.

And yes, they do. It happens all the time with radicals lol. Don't go along with your particular church's agenda, they kick you out.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace

And yes, they do. It happens all the time with radicals lol. Don't go along with your particular church's agenda, they kick you out.

why didnt you fight back ?

did you even said NO ?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Radical is not the same as “too religious”. He was probably a schizophrenic fucking weirdo like all religious nuts
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why didnt you fight back ?

did you even said NO ?

Go troll elsewhere, kid.
    Originally posted by Fox Radical is not the same as “too religious”. He was probably a schizophrenic fucking weirdo like all religious nuts

religion = schizophrenia, yes. Therefore too religious and batshit insane are synonymous.

Imagine if somebody today said they heard God through a burning bush. Or sacrificed their firstborn to appease God.
Jump to Top