User Controls

Where are you spending the weekend?

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Im staying at home.
    Right here.

i have tomorrow off so who the fuck knows. probably either absolutely nothing at all or absolutely everything.
    Hopefully the morgue
    I’m working all weekend
    Technologist victim of incest
    Indoors away from the snow/ice storm.
    I never go outside
    I just let the dogs out and everything has a layer of ice on it. I bet the trees look pretty.
    Originally posted by Technologist I just let the dogs out and everything has a layer of ice on it. I bet the trees look pretty.

its about to freeze here. 6 inches of snow last night then rain this morning, it will snow more soon and get below freezing. Im going to go shovel slush. Came home like 4h early yesterday from my plans because I didn't want to drive in the shitsnow storm all the way home. Probably won't do much of anything if it keeps being shitty outside :( wish me luck
    Good luck hun. I wondered about you. I saw the forecasts and you guys got it much worse. We were supposed to get snow, but only ice😡. Dammit I want some real snow, like feet of snow!❄️❄️❄️
    OH FUCK IT JUST STARTED

Originally posted by Technologist Good luck hun. I wondered about you. I saw the forecasts and you guys got it much worse. We were supposed to get snow, but only ice😡. Dammit I want some real snow, like feet of snow!❄️❄️❄️

It was nice and fluffy last night. That never lasts tho :(
    Meanwhile in Canada

🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Meanwhile in Canada

So y'all have power lines too?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I don't think that's what those are
    Yeah that's a tree
    I really hate this country sometimes. Oh well, at least I no longer live in Alberta.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I don't think that's what those are

It’s 2 hot legs and a neutral, pretty sure they are.

Which is 2 more hot legs than your tranny waifu has, BURN
    You really think they would run power lines right outside my window like that?. It's to hold up the fire escape or some shit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Where are they connected to on the other end? A utility pole???
    It’s insulated and even if it wasn’t, it’s secondary voltage. Even if you reached out and grabbed it, it wouldn’t hurt you.
Jump to Top