User Controls

Niggers are a threat to humanity and should be exterminated

The black race is a blight to earth
    Everywhere they go they bring poverty and violence, for they are underdeveloped subhuman creatures that belong out in the wild, not in cities and towns amongst humans.

I'm living in a small town that is 99% white but there happens to be a lot of crime, which is all committed by blacks.
    There is a neighboring city that is infested with blacks, they must come here thinking they can get away with their crimes.
    The most common crime is car break-ins, though recently a nigger robbed a store here with a gun, the poor white lady who was working there probably has ptsd now.

We need to get over the theatrics and get straight to the point, niggers are bad for our country.
    We need to send them all back to africa and those that refuse will be shot dead without hesitation.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Post pics of your dad.
    Splam African Astronaut
    There is a point where correlation can be attributed to causation. This is one of them.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I think you nigger haters should wrap ur heads around the folks that want to remove all Americans,, I think they call them SAND NIGGERS, I'm sure you can get onboard with this action as they are also NIGGERS.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Not true. There are millions upon millions of fine, upstanding, law-abiding persons with brown skin who are scientists, physicists, lawyers, politicians, doctors and scholars. There are also millions upon millions of people with white skin who are thieves, fraudsters, murderers, gang members and liars. People are people are people. It's not what color of your skin you happen to be wearing, it's about character and the person within.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Op You're good at talking the talk. Have you ever walked the walk?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Not true. There are millions upon millions of fine, upstanding, law-abiding persons with brown skin who are scientists, physicists, lawyers, politicians, doctors and scholars. There are also millions upon millions of people with white skin who are thieves, fraudsters, murderers, gang members and liars. People are people are people. It's not what color of your skin you happen to be wearing, it's about character and the person within.

The thread is about black people, not brown people.
    Can we start with your people first?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung Op You're good at talking the talk. Have you ever walked the walk?

Nice try, FBI.
    Not today, cia.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Can we start with your people first?

Why would you want to harm Eurasians?
    We're the greatest people to have ever lived.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country The thread is about black people, not brown people.

Most "black people" aren't black.
    Originally posted by Jisatsu-Shoujo Why would you want to harm Eurasians?
    We're the greatest people to have ever lived.

No such thing, that is just a mongrol mixed race mutt that supports the jedi agenda of race mixing
    When you display racism, the only thing you are doing is exposing your own lack of education and ignorance to the entire world. It's like you're saying, "Hey everybody! I'm a stupid mindless moron who operates strictly on base emotions and I am totally uneducated to the actual facts!" Seriously. People who know the facts look at racists as nothing more than dumbed-down idiots.
    I'm an anti racist

Israel should open it's borders for all Muslims and specifically only breed with jedi women. I just think borders shouldn't get in the way of love

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood No such thing, that is just a mongrol mixed race mutt that supports the jedi agenda of race mixing

The jew fears an alliance between Europe and Asia
    You would know, wouldn't you?
    God deliberately confused the language of the workers at the Tower of Babel for a good reason.
    And then man invented google translate
    When man is too united, the evil they produce progresses at a much faster rate.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You would know, wouldn't you?

You must be a jew.
    No one else is as hellbent on defending them as you.
Jump to Top