User Controls

Meth cured my depression

I dropped out of school when I was 16 years old because of anxiety and depression. I was self harming, binge drinking and got into drugs. When I had a job making lots of money I was still depressed and I didn't know why, I also didn't know I had anxiety. I had no idea what was wrong with me or why I had panic attacks non stop.

Cannabis manages the symptoms of anxiety and depression pretty well but doesn't really get rid of the root causes. It wasn't until I started abusing amphetamines that I felt like a curtain of darkness was lifted over me and I began to start appreciating life, accepting that I had some psychological issues and working on them, and actually caring about my life and the world around me.

I used to aspire to be a criminal and manufacture large amounts of drugs and shoot ethnic people but now I am a completely different person. A lot of it is through meditation and radically changing my life in every way but the only reason that happened in the first place is because of how I started seeing things on amphetamines. It feels like a spiritual awakening to me even though I know it's mostly drug induced but I still feel this way even though I don't actively abuse amphetamines that often and don't even have much of a desire to do them anymore.

I owe a lot of the healing I experienced to illegal psychotropic drugs, fasting, sleep deprivation and meditation.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nobody cares

Just kill yourself already
    Do meth you salty heathen
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    the sexual appetite that drug gives me would surely land my ass in prison.
    YOU MUST MEDITATE TO DEFEAT YOUR CARNAL DESIRES!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah man just never sleep again man, depression CURED. OZomg how ez!
    It do be like that. Instead of sleeping you are awake and can work through your issues.

Twice as much time spent actively trying to improve yourself while being flooded with good feelings.

Now that's what I call therapy
    Splam African Astronaut
    I used amphetamines for years. Prescription. If you intend on using it, go get one. Don't mess around with street meth. You can't dose it properly. Before you know it, you're taking more and more.

They're good for a bit, help focus etc. but do pay close attention to your behaviour. Quit it if it's starting to make you an asshole.
    Octavian motherfucker
    OP aspires to be everything he talks about but spends his days on this forum, fantasizing about a make believe world which never existed.

Jesus Christ
    Originally posted by Octavian OP aspires to be everything he talks about but spends his days on this forum, fantasizing about a make believe world which never existed.

Jesus Christ

What the FUCK HOW can you say this osiris
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You know, you can post here and be smart and successful. We make fun of social media but this is social media.

You're all kinda faggots when it boils down to it. Just calm down. Stop making everything weird. :)
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Meth didn't cure shit! It made you think it did.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Erekshun Meth didn't cure shit! It made you think it did.

What's your story ?
    Originally posted by mmQ What's your story ?

I don't have a story.
    Meth is a fickle mistres I dont know what thw word means
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Erekshun I don't have a story.

Sorry. What's your DEAL?
    You buying the story that meth cured him?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Erekshun You buying the story that meth cured him?

No
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Erekshun You buying the story that meth cured him?

I just thought maybe you would tell me a fun little story. Nevermind.
    Splam African Astronaut
    Amps were used to treat depression long before modern anti-depressants became available.
    I haven't tried typical anti-depressants, but I'd argue in favour of amphetamines.

The typical anti-depressants seem to make people content with the life situation they live in.
    Amphetamines give people motivation to change the life situation they live in.
Jump to Top