User Controls

Another example of how these Pollakc are to foreigners working in their country

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    They hate being called Pollacks or treated bad abroad but look how they treat Ukrainians and other foreigners working in their country for 3 dollars an hour. OHen someone loses an armd UE to thee employer having shit working standards they dont even want to pay reimbursements which are guaranteed by all firms in USA:
    https://poznan.wyborcza.pl/poznan/7,36001,25253316,ukrainka-stracila-reke-w-pralni-jej-pracodawca-odpowiada-przed.html

She literally lost a fucking arm in Pollackistan. Why do they even come here?
    And the sad but funny thing i they think theyre the west. That due to their catholicism and their hit country standards for medical care, pay, and treatment of foreigners they are civilized?
    She is the wife of the Ukrainian guy who is in a coma for getting hit in a bottle in head. Imagine going to a country Star TrÄ™ or Mexican master race, where you ae attacked and slur racially from being from another country or a diff nationality (ukrainian in this case) hee your wife loses an am working shit wages and you come to defend your friends for being racially harassed to end up in a coma. And you people wonder why I hate Pollacks and every stereotype in he world against them is really justifiable?
    I mean Americans imprisoned me for defending myself in a bar out numebed with a pint but what do pollacks do to trash like this who commit hate crimes and put people in actual comes they may never get out of? I mean do you see the diff here Star trek between the two cultures or is it just me?
    This is why I told you guys multiple times I am about to fight them hee and it is just a matte of time before Pollaks catch me in such a mood. the diff between me now and in USA though is not just the las being diff but me carrying really explosive pepper spray right now on me every time. Im never gonna get caught slippin like that trash kevin markley and his whole gang caught me or will ever throw a rock back don and back out again. I will use it now against Pollaks though.
    Because you dont kno the full Kevin Markley story. You do not realie I had a rock in my hand and really could have escaped them but had the flu and didnt eally bother plus it was a one ay road. but I could have had moe victims that day.
    What I dont understand about Pollacks is why they only act thi way toward poorer or usually eastern neighbour but let the British trash punk them in their own country at the irish pubs and shit and in middle of krakow? Why they take all thei anger on people moe similar to them and who speak a moe simila language and let british or western trash room wild?
    Here is a Palstinian who ended up in a coma from a night club in Poland:
    https://poznan.wyborcza.pl/poznan/7,36001,25605977,pobity-palestynczyk-ma-pogruchotana-szczeke-i-ledwo-mowi-ambasada.html?fbclid=IwAR0Y7ZGecR0yf-PCgLsLiD02mfGWmIUP7vkaxID7VF35C3JW6fASL2QzvoQ

By the ame token I dont understand Pollacks mentality I dont understand Americans like I mentioned to star trek for hating people like me who defend whats right against people like Markley and the similar American hatred toward sex offenders that Pollacks have toward others. its really the same shit if you think about it no star trek?
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Careful with the pepper spray, a guy tried it on me once, didn't work out so well for him. He literally ended up like the blond guy in this video:

Don't ever get too comfortable with a weapon.
    Trust me the stuff I have is super powerful and I train to fight anyway like every other day. The only time id use it is if im out umbered or other people want to be good citizens like bartenders or bouncers and get involved or someone tries following me to call cops like americans do.
    Lets just say this, the type of stuff i have i felt like literally burn on my leg and dick when small part of it went off while in my poecket. So bad it felt like being burnt alive by fire especislly in a bath. No one can withstand that pain particularly in eyes or face.
    It is so bad that two days later it came back all of a sudden and i felt it again after sweating or trying to tske a bath thus it lasted days on my leg and on top of it i had a red well mark there. The stuff you got sprayed with was shit or simply he missed you. This isnt a cloud but direct police spray type of small target burst.
    Plus Im never gonna admit to have it just use it and ever be surrounded with cop calling american santa cruz dive bar cowards like kevin markley and his gang ever again in santa cruz and i womt care even if im in a small shit town with one wya streets if cops get me later. Theyll pay. Not just kevin markley but them for getting involved.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat someone tries following me to call cops like americans do.

So if you know people are bitches like that then purchase or make some signal jammers. People are dumb enough to do this shit, you can just toss a few of them around or keep one on you if you must. People relying on wireless technology is pretty stupid but it's to your advantage in some ways.

Anyway the pepper spray is measured in scoville units, they're all derived from this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capsaicin

Regardless of what kind you have, some people will be completely immune to the effects and some people are even trained to be. I got Z sprayed, not sure what grade, but all it does is blur the vision somewhat. It's not the pain that would be useful at all.
Jump to Top