User Controls

Never let Krõz forget he is a beaner

ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Come here sugar ass I'll wreck your gassy shitpussy with this megajuana burrito slut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dang, it's been a while since I had a good burrito (not one of those store bought fiascos) I think I might go to Taqueria Hernandez this weekend and get me one.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    He's not a beaner. He's such a scab on society's ass that he has to claim to be a spic to GAIN respect.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer He's not a beaner. He's such a scab on society's ass that he has to claim to be a spic to GAIN respect.

His dad was like 1/8th Mexican and 1/16ths chocobo indian

I've heard his Spanish before and it's atrocious. Dunno how you can call yourself Mexican if you can't speak the language. I've seen born and raised white Americans with a better accent than his.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace His dad was like 1/8th Mexican and 1/16ths chocobo indian

I've heard his Spanish before and it's atrocious. Dunno how you can call yourself Mexican if you can't speak the language. I've seen born and raised white Americans with a better accent than his.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chocobo

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    This explains why he always calls women chickens, he’s part bird
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Fox https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chocobo

I lol'd. He meant Chacobo
    every one is a beaner deep down
    Technologist victim of incest
    Most of us are refried beaners.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace His dad was like 1/8th Mexican and 1/16ths chocobo indian

I'm more ethnic than he his
    I thought he was half mexican.
    I wonder where his behavior came from then, maybe his mom molested him, he never talks about his mother.
    Originally posted by Jisatsu-Shoujo I'm more ethnic than he his
    You got that right

Originally posted by AngryIVer I lol'd. He meant Chacobo

No I meant chocobo lol. I was gonna do Cherokee but chocobo sounded funnier. I didn't even know there were chacobo people
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You got that right

You need to stop taking your boyfriend's synthetic estrogen pills, they're damaging your brain.
    Originally posted by Jisatsu-Shoujo I'm more ethnic than he his
    I thought he was half mexican.
    I wonder where his behavior came from then, maybe his mom molested him, he never talks about his mother.

Lol you really are autistic.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Lol you really are autistic.

How does that post make me autistic?
    Originally posted by Jisatsu-Shoujo How does that post make me autistic?

Because you can't tell a joke/troll when you see one. Bill Krozby is half Mexican. You obviously knew it before but took a post in which I called him 1/16th jrpg bird seriously. You consistently fail to pick up on things like this. Its a sign of autism. You take everything at face value. Probably why you're such a conspiracy nut tbh.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Because you can't tell a joke/troll when you see one. Bill Krozby is half Mexican. You obviously knew it before but took a post in which I called him 1/16th jrpg bird seriously. You consistently fail to pick up on things like this. Its a sign of autism. You take everything at face value. Probably why you're such a conspiracy nut tbh.

You people are constantly trolling, telling half truths, making up lies.
    I'm supposed to be able to perfectly read you and know the validity of your posts?
    I'm neither autistic nor psychic.
    Originally posted by Jisatsu-Shoujo You people are constantly trolling, telling half truths, making up lies.
    I'm supposed to be able to perfectly read you and know the validity of your posts?
    I'm neither autistic nor psychic.

Sure, your name was just hikkimori-yumi for no reason. You're not autistic fine.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Sure, your name was just hikkimori-yumi for no reason. You're not autistic fine.

There is actual meaning behind that name but I won't bother to go into detail for you
Jump to Top